- iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
American English Pronunciation: games to learn
Smooth English (Smooth English: ESL & Accent Reduction Training) is releasing a series of 99 cent and free iPhone apps for learning American English pronunciation and practicing sound discrimination skills.
Look in the itunes App Store for:
American English Pronunciation for Chinese: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/amer...mUvbUpU2029858
American English Pronunciation for Vietnamese: https://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/...mUvbUpU2029858
American English Pronunciation for French: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/amer...mUvbUpU2029858
Consonant Clusters in English Pronunciation (for all language backgrounds): https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cons...mUvbUpU2029858
And check our store at Connecting to the iTunes Store. because we are always releasing more English pronunciation apps for different target languages.
American English Pronunciation for Japanese, Korean, German & Russian coming soon.
Last edited by sheilinka; 06-08-2013 at 11:56 PM.
- 05-30-2013, 08:25 AM #2
Re: American English Pronunciation: games to learn
Thank you for choosing the iMore forums to introduce your app. We know you've worked hard to prepare it and thus, we wish you the best of success with it. In the meantime, feel free to peruse the forums and interact with the rest of the iMore community. Take care.
- By rosmediapp in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 05-04-2012, 03:08 PM
- By Rene Ritchie in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 20Last Post: 01-21-2010, 11:52 AM
- By jtkoene in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 05-28-2009, 01:35 PM
- By jiffyballer in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-24-2009, 10:02 AM
- By neotech in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 6Last Post: 05-16-2009, 02:50 PM