Evernote updates brings reminders to the iPhone, iPad, and Mac

Evernote updates brings reminders to the iPhone, iPad, and Mac | iMore.com
    05-23-2013 12:40 PM
    I'm loving the new reminders feature. I may have to let any.do go after this.

Tapatalking using my iphone
    05-23-2013 12:49 PM
    I'm loving the new reminders feature. I may have to let any.do go after this.

I don't know about getting rid of Any.Do or even Checkmark just yet. Thus far, setting the reminder on the iPhone via Evernote, specifically the time, is a bit awkward. I had to tap on the date and then one of the blank lines to see the time. I have a test reminder set for 2:15.
    05-23-2013 01:02 PM
    I don't know about getting rid of Any.Do or even Checkmark just yet. Thus far, setting the reminder on the iPhone via Evernote, specifically the time, is a bit awkward. I had to tap on the date and then one of the blank lines to see the time. I have a test reminder set for 2:15.
    Yeah at first it is a bit awkward but once you get it it's really a nice add on. One thing that I don't see is recurring reminders. Hopefully they will add that later on.

05-23-2013 01:07 PM
    Yeah at first it is a bit awkward but once you get it it's really a nice add on. One thing that I don't see is recurring reminders. Hopefully they will add that later on.

I use Evernote every day so hopefully, they will make it perfect the reminder option as well as incorporate the reoccurring option that you mentioned. We will know soon enough, I suppose...
    05-23-2013 01:10 PM
    I use Evernote every day so hopefully, they will make it perfect the reminder option as well as incorporate the reoccurring option that you mentioned. We will know soon enough, I suppose...
    Yeah I use it everyday as well. I just recently purchased the premium version and it really has become a go to place to store everything. Anyways it is a nice edition to a really cool app.

Just_Me_D likes this.
    05-23-2013 01:15 PM
    I do not have the Premium edition and just installed the update and yes while it is awkward to begin with I also made a test reminder for 3:00pm so we shall see but between Evernote and any.do iI use them both daily and can't see being w/o either one.
    05-23-2013 01:50 PM
    I do not have the Premium edition and just installed the update and yes while it is awkward to begin with I also made a test reminder for 3:00pm so we shall see but between Evernote and any.do iI use them both daily and can't see being w/o either one.
    Jan, let me know if you get an audible notification. I had three test reminders that did not give an "audible" alert. I want to know before I reboot my iPhone and/or delete and re-install Evernote.
    05-23-2013 01:55 PM
    Jan, let me know if you get an audible notification. I had three test reminders that did not give an "audible" alert. I want to know before I reboot my iPhone and/or delete and re-install Evernote.
    I received a alert but didn't hear it because I was away from my phone but a notification did come through. I'm going to do another reminder and see what happens.

05-23-2013 02:19 PM
    I received a alert but didn't hear it because I was away from my phone but a notification did come through. I'm going to do another reminder and see what happens.

Oh don't get me wrong. I received all three test notifications on time, but neither of the three were audible, and the device was in my possession.
    05-23-2013 02:21 PM
    Oh don't get me wrong. I received all three test notifications on time, but neither of the three were audible, and the device was in my possession.
    Yeah I understand I was just letting you know I'm going to try and see if I get the audible too. I totally missed my alert as I stepped away from my phone.

Just_Me_D likes this.
    05-23-2013 02:23 PM
    Ok so I just tried it and received a notification but no sound. Going to email Evernote and see if they can add this to the list.

05-23-2013 02:33 PM
    Ok so I just tried it and received a notification but no sound. Going to email Evernote and see if they can add this to the list.

Okay. Thanks Rellskie.
    Relletti likes this.
    05-23-2013 02:40 PM