Evernote updates brings reminders to the iPhone, iPad, and Mac: Via iMore Blog

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm loving the new reminders feature. I may have to let any.do go after this.

Tapatalking using my iphone

I don't know about getting rid of Any.Do or even Checkmark just yet. Thus far, setting the reminder on the iPhone via Evernote, specifically the time, is a bit awkward. I had to tap on the date and then one of the blank lines to see the time. I have a test reminder set for 2:15.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I don't know about getting rid of Any.Do or even Checkmark just yet. Thus far, setting the reminder on the iPhone via Evernote, specifically the time, is a bit awkward. I had to tap on the date and then one of the blank lines to see the time. I have a test reminder set for 2:15.

Yeah at first it is a bit awkward but once you get it it's really a nice add on. One thing that I don't see is recurring reminders. Hopefully they will add that later on.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Yeah at first it is a bit awkward but once you get it it's really a nice add on. One thing that I don't see is recurring reminders. Hopefully they will add that later on.

I use Evernote every day so hopefully, they will make it perfect the reminder option as well as incorporate the reoccurring option that you mentioned. We will know soon enough, I suppose...:)

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I use Evernote every day so hopefully, they will make it perfect the reminder option as well as incorporate the reoccurring option that you mentioned. We will know soon enough, I suppose...:)

Yeah I use it everyday as well. I just recently purchased the premium version and it really has become a go to place to store everything. Anyways it is a nice edition to a really cool app.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I do not have the Premium edition and just installed the update and yes while it is awkward to begin with I also made a test reminder for 3:00pm so we shall see but between Evernote and any.do iI use them both daily and can't see being w/o either one.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I do not have the Premium edition and just installed the update and yes while it is awkward to begin with I also made a test reminder for 3:00pm so we shall see but between Evernote and any.do iI use them both daily and can't see being w/o either one.

Jan, let me know if you get an audible notification. I had three test reminders that did not give an "audible" alert. I want to know before I reboot my iPhone and/or delete and re-install Evernote.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Jan, let me know if you get an audible notification. I had three test reminders that did not give an "audible" alert. I want to know before I reboot my iPhone and/or delete and re-install Evernote.

I received a alert but didn't hear it because I was away from my phone but a notification did come through. I'm going to do another reminder and see what happens.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I received a alert but didn't hear it because I was away from my phone but a notification did come through. I'm going to do another reminder and see what happens.

Oh don't get me wrong. I received all three test notifications on time, but neither of the three were audible, and the device was in my possession.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Oh don't get me wrong. I received all three test notifications on time, but neither of the three were audible, and the device was in my possession.

Yeah I understand I was just letting you know I'm going to try and see if I get the audible too. I totally missed my alert as I stepped away from my phone.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Ok so I just tried it and received a notification but no sound. Going to email Evernote and see if they can add this to the list.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods