"Business Card Scanner - Contact Snapper" - The Easiest Way to Add Contacts to Your Address Book.
A must-have feature if you are receiving emails on your device. Instead of typing the signature footer of your contacts, simply copy it to your pasteboard and seconds later it will appear in your address book.
contact Snapper is designed to eliminate manual entry when adding a contact to your address book. Assigning information correctly to your address book, and customizing it to your country's conventional format is paramount. When you save a contact through Contact Snapper you can be confident it will be reliable and ready-for-use, no matter where in the world they may be located.
Contact Snapper covers 200+ countries, including Asiatic languages. No other card scanner App can compare to Contact Snapper's language capabilities.
- Scan business cards with camera and turn into contacts
- Scan and add three contacts for free
- Covers 200+ countries
- Optimized OCR Technology to convert image to text
- Management of double-sided cards
- Image editor / Orientation management
- Assign contacts to groups / Groups management
- Ability to assign a picture other than the business card scanned to your contacts
- LinkedIn search with ability to send invitations
- Geolocation of your contactís addresses
- Ability to use text as source (e.g. email signature)
- QR Codes recognition
- Intuitive user interface
- Works instantaneously - No network required
Try it for free and save up to 3 contacts!
- 05-20-2013, 07:50 AM #2
Re: "Business Card Scanner - Contact Snapper" - The Easiest Way to Add Contacts to Your Address Book
Thank you for bringing iMore and our members a new app to review. We wish you success and hope you do well as I am sure you will.
- By jmgilliam#IM in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 04-19-2011, 05:18 PM
- By pyades in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 05-22-2010, 07:33 PM
- By pavnom in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 02-18-2010, 09:32 AM
- By TouchMatter in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 12-01-2009, 09:33 AM
- By msbaylor in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 01-12-2009, 10:52 PM