Finance or budget app help

omega303

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Need a app that would send me text messages or alerts when I make purchases with my credit card every time that I buy something like a coffee or food right away and that I can link to my bank account.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Need a app that would send me text messages or alerts when I make purchases with my credit card every time that I buy something like a coffee or food right away and that I can link to my bank account.

I don't think it will notify you of purchases, but it will notify you if you're reaching your limit and will connect with your bank account. It's Check, used to be Page Once, I use it and think it's a great app for finance, you put your bills in there too.

Blazin' tappity tap tap 2 you!

omega303

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I don't think it will notify you of purchases, but it will notify you if you're reaching your limit and will connect with your bank account. It's Check, used to be Page Once, I use it and think it's a great app for finance, you put your bills in there too.

Blazin' tappity tap tap 2 you!

I would see how it works man I wonder why there is no app like that specially if you loose your card you can re-act quickly! Let say that you drop the card some where and some pick up and try to go crazy with it lol

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2