HandOffApp.com

fightcrazy

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
Just downloaded this app called handoffapp, it sens links, videos, phone # just about anything from your home computer to your iPhone. I emailed the developers, because i own a windows laptop and wanted to make sure the would work good together. OK, using the Chrome browser on my laptop I'm trying to download the extension, when the extension tries to load up I get this message from under the address bar saying Apps, extensions and user scripts cannot be added from this web site. It must be some sort of Content adjustment or cookies adjustment. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thank You,
Vinny

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I'd look through your security settings.

Although, if you've already opened a dialogue with the developers it'd be more beneficial to everyone if you kept contact with them until your situation is settled.

As you're not the only windows user, odds are they'll run into this problem more than once and would probably like to have some heads up.

fightcrazy

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
I'd look through your security settings.

Although, if you've already opened a dialogue with the developers it'd be more beneficial to everyone if you kept contact with them until your situation is settled.

As you're not the only windows user, odds are they'll run into this problem more than once and would probably like to have some heads up.

Well I figured it out, the extension wouldn't download on it's own but the folder was in my chrome download page. I googled the issue and the fix is very simple, just drag the folder right onto my extension page, when I do that the extension opens right up and asks me for permission, I agree and sign in with my account and password. It works fantastic. The app leaves a small icon on my google chrome home page and whatever I want to send to my iPhone 5 it's just a click away. You can send anything, videos, clips just about anything and it is very fast. I am a Android nut and always liked the beautiful build of the iPhone and gave it a try, blame it all on Rene, I would give him a hard time and he kept giving it back and here I am. I can not put the damn thing down. I use apps on my Android phones very similar and I couldn't live without it. I also installed pocket on my phone, that also works great, takes more set up on the iPhone. Just wanted to give anyone who might want to use this app a little heads up, works fantastic on Windows computer.
Thanks,
Vinny

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro