Scan, Cut and Paste function / app
I apologize for my newbie inquiry.
I wonder if there is a function or app that might scan and then take the image and allow me to cut and paste it into another app or document on my iOS device. For instance, might I scan my lottery ticket number, barcode, or QR code and then paste it into my State's lottery website rather than typing in all 30 digits.
Thank you for reading.
- 05-13-2013, 11:01 AM #2
Re: Scan, Cut and Paste function / app
There are certainly apps that would allow you to scan all kinds of things. i use an app all the time called Genius Scan for PDF files but whatever you use I don't know once you scan it how you can paste it into your states lottery site as opposed to doing what I do and just go to the site and look up the numbers for that drawing?? I don't know that I helped but good luck.
- By laserboi47 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 10Last Post: 05-05-2009, 10:14 PM
- By Rene Ritchie in forum iPhone 4Replies: 28Last Post: 02-01-2009, 05:22 PM
- By bgrayson#IM in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 09-29-2008, 06:52 PM
- By hermdog in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 07-14-2008, 11:15 PM
- By Joemhz in forum iPhone 4Replies: 35Last Post: 07-07-2008, 03:15 PM