Clear To-Do App Free For a Limited Time via Starbucks

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I use this app every day. Great app. I think I paid $.99 for it when it first came out. Definitely worth it IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
It's a great app. It's very simple and beautifully designed. Some may find it too simple, while most will love the experience of just adding items and then crossing them off one by one. If you haven't already purchased it, be sure to grab it while its free. Clear comes highly recommended.

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I'll try it out. I use 2Do as my task/reminder app, and have been since 2010, since they supported MobileMe syncing. It does look cool though.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I use 2Do for my task list for work and for home. I use clear to make quick grocery and other short to do lists that will be handled short term. It's not a project management app by any stretch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I prefer Any.Do for my To-do stuff, but it won't hurt to give Clear a try. Thanks, Massie.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I don't even use a to-do list! I've always just been interested in checking out Clear so I could check out its design elements.

Maybe I need to do more.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It's a spiffy app, but I can already tell that I won't use it, especially not having the option to set time-based items.

anon(2254645)

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
My favorite list app is AnyList. It allows multiple lists and most importantly, sharing between users. My wife and I share our grocery list, adding items as we think of them, so that whoever goes shopping first knows what we need and buys accordingly, crossing off the items as they go. The other person gets a notification and sees the process in real time. I've even added items to the list while she's been at the supmarket! Highly recommended! Best of all? Free!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods