ArtistBox - the best music discovery app

ArtistBox

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I'd like to present you our music discovery app for iPhone, ArtistBox.

The app is more complex than other music discovery apps in Appstore offering a more systematic approach to the artists' work.
ArtistBox gathers in one place their biography, discography (not only the one existing in iTunes), hi-res images, videos, local and worldwide concerts (based on user's location) and up-to-date news.

We are trying here to offer a complete overview of the artists the user knows while encouraging him/her to discover new ones.

You can preview it at http://www.artistboxapp.com/ or download from AppStore at https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/artistbox/id636197114?mt=8&at=10l3Vy :rolleyes:

If you like it would be amazing to share it with your friends, family and enemies on Twitter (@artistboxapp) and Facebook.

This app is our baby, so we would appreciate all the feedback we can get.

Thank you.

Attachments

• artist_window.jpeg
    artist_window.jpeg
    69.9 KB · Views: 17
  • artist_menu_opened.jpeg
    artist_menu_opened.jpeg
    43.3 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0591.PNG
    IMG_0591.PNG
    1.3 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0596.PNG
    IMG_0596.PNG
    492.6 KB · Views: 9

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
First of all as a Developer Welcome to iMore and our special forums and people, We have the best members here of any other forums anywhere. We always love to see Developers bring their apps to us and while here please visit the Development forum as well to see other Devs like yourself. Take care.

essenceofwill

Jul 14, 2013
Visit site
I downloaded your app from the App Store but the app will not get past the "loading your artists" screen. I'm talking even after 30+ minutes; still nothing. Same issue on both iPhone and iPad.
Any suggestions?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative