Tamago Super Egg Surprise - FREE [Universal]

Feb 18, 2013
Visit site
300x300.png

FREE to download now: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tamago-super-egg-surprise/id634800724?ls=1&mt=8&at=10l3Vy

A FUN PRESENT IS WAITING INSIDE THE EGG!
Knock, knock? it?s? well? who?s knocking from inside the egg? Aren?t you curious to find out who it is? Tap, click and do everything you possible can to get into that mysterious little egg!

1 MILLION CLICKS - That's all it takes :)

Have you got what it takes?!

Nobody knows what?s inside that Super Egg.... and it's YOUR special special task to find out who's knocking and waiting for your help to come out!! Trust us, you will get the surprise of a lifetime! Get that egg open now, you will not get disappointed....

AWESOME WEAPONS & EXPLOSIVE ACTION!

It?s very simple: you have to tap the screen one million times! If you want to crack the egg faster, you can choose between a wide range of cool special tools. Give it a go! Tap that egg until it cracks, using Spoons, Hammers & even Dynamite!

Highlights:

? Simple yet powerful controls
? Amazing HD Retina graphics
? Funny sound effects
? Uplifting HAPPY music
? Game Center Leaderboards
? Incredibly addictive

Check it out now! You will not regret it, the surprise is waiting for you inside and it's AWESOME!

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
5.jpg

FREE to download now: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tamago-super-egg-surprise/id634800724?ls=1&mt=8&at=10l3Vy

Some of the App Store reviews*

chip... ★★★★
by Andrea_dea347 - Version 1.0 - May 2, 2013
I've been breaking the egg for a while now and I'm super curious to find out what's inside. It's a briliant idea for a game if you ask me. I also like how the game looks

Tap a million times ★★★★★
by m1kelee_beng - Version 1.0 - May 2, 2013
Well I haven't cracked the egg yet but I plan on trying..this game has really peaked my interest, I gotta hand it to the devs for coming up with a very unique game idea.*

Is it really surprising! ★★★★★
by shelliccain - Version 1.0 - May 2, 2013
I can keep knocking, I can keep waiting, I just hope the thing inside is really surprising!

This one is my type! ★★★★★
by melanierlarmon - Version 1.0 - May 2, 2013
I know it is unbelievable, but I love this game! I don't like normal games, I just want to play one thing everyday, and this one is my type!

One Million Times? ★★★★★
by joycejmaclennan - Version 1.0 - May 2, 2013
OMG! One Million Times? I though I was going to break the egg soon, but when I found out how to play, I realize there was still a long way!

I'm very curious! ★★★★★
by dorothylramos - Version 1.0 - May 2, 2013
Who can tell me, what is the present inside the egg, I'm very curious! but I guess I'll never get it!

The whole thing is crazy! ★★★★★
by juliercurry - Version 1.0 - May 2, 2013
The whole thing is crazy! I have kept taping for three hours, I just want to know what really is inside the egg!

Nice ★★★★
by Drepidge - Version 1.0 - May 1, 2013
Fun egg cracking game with neat animations and options.

Great ★★★★★
by chihkobe535353 - Version 1.0 - May 1, 2013
This game is really good for all ages. Simple concept and easy to play. My son is very hooked on the game and can't put it down.

Excellent ★★★★★
by hskjopijdf12 - Version 1.0 - May 1, 2013
Extremely excellent game. I really love the amazing graphics and funny sound effects. A fun way to pass time. Try it out.

Fun ★★★★★
by jackuuggok - Version 1.0 - May 1, 2013
This is a super fun game. I'm very addicted to it. Very simple to play and it runs very smoothly. I am sure you will enjoy it when you have nothing to do.

Very nice game ★★★★★
by Jhonio - Version 1.0 - May 1, 2013
Really cool game with nice interface and easy control with awesome tools. It is really addictive game with attractive tools.

Good game ★★★★★
by wisesun - Version 1.0 - May 1, 2013
Funny music.good game.

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the post! I'm checking out the game. Be sure to interact with other developers in the developer forum and post any new updates or games you have!

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5

Feb 18, 2013
Visit site
Some more customer reviews :cool:

lovely game ★★★★
by Henrydaz - Version 1.0 - May 8, 2013
this game is interesting.I like this kind of game.just knock and knock the eggs.

good game ★★★★★
by veragmiller - Version 1.0 - May 8, 2013
it is a pretty game ,when I play it I can relax myself,and I think the game can restain the pression.

Keep tapping! ★★★★★
by franciscosdiaz - Version 1.0 - May 8, 2013
It is so difficult to break the egg, one million click? It is just so crazy! But I must see what the present is! Keep tapping!

Very fun fun fun ★★★★★
by fairyadjut - Version 1.0 - May 8, 2013
This game has really peaked my interest,and this one is my type.It makes everyone laugh,great fun.When I have nothing to do, it can help mei pass boring time.Nice interface and easy to navigate.

Confused ★★★★
by Onejoke - Version 1.0 - May 7, 2013
I wonder if it's impossible to see the inside of the egg ! The only thing I do is tapping.

Surprisingly fun! ★★★★★
by Joan Jole - Version 1.0 - May 7, 2013
This game just have something about it,... I cannot put my finger on it or explain it, but for some reason I love it and can not stop playing!! Great relaxing fun and wonderful graphics and music )))

If I say I have seen the present inside! ★★★★★
by antonejkelly - Version 1.0 - May 7, 2013
If I say I have seen the present inside, does anyone want to ask me what the thing is? I'm just kidding!

Feb 18, 2013
Visit site
More positive user reviews

I want to hit the dev! LOL ★★★★★
by Okye6969 - Version 1.0 - May 13, 2013

Ahaha, this app is so outrageous. No word to describe it. Just try it and you will be smiling 1 million times! A tip for success, imagine you are hitting the dev!

I WANNA KNOW! ★★★★
by Bidnizz - Version 1.0 - May 12, 2013

Just what is inside the egg?? I keep poking and poking! Curiosity is killing me, man I sure hope whatever inside is worth it

brilliant game!!! ★★★★★
by shubham12345 - Version 1.0 - May 12, 2013

this game is so brilliant in gameplay.. my friend recommended this game to me and believe me its awesome.

fun in gameplay!!! ★★★★★
by johnysmj - Version 1.0 - May 12, 2013

this game is awesome and so much fun too.. this game is a must have for all ipad users.

Addictive ★★★★★
by Albert7797 - Version 1.0 - May 12, 2013

Can't wait till I finally crack the egg it's like your new life goal fun gam

Well ★★★★
by MrPotaDos - Version 1.0 - May 12, 2013

It's a bit hard to review this since it will take forever to see if the end result is even worth it but for now it just seems like a tap fest.

For some reason it's addicting ★★★★★
by PhoneyJ DOG29 - Version 1.0 - May 11, 2013

Years of paintball have trained me for this moment. A good trigger finger goes a long ways in this game

Review ★★★★★
by Lexine's K66 - Version 1.0 - May 11, 2013

It pays off in the end of the grueling time spent tapping. It's really fun.

Good ★★★★★
by Pistolwhipcream - Version 1.0 - May 10, 2013

Addicting. Enough said.

I hope your present is surprising enough! ★★★★★
by conniewbartel - Version 1.0 - May 9, 2013

OMG! Don't you think one million clicks is too many? OK, I'll try, hope your present is surprising enough!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73