- iMore Newbie
- 10 Posts
Location based messages
I have an iPhone 3GS and an iPad 3 wifi. I'm trying to find an app that will notify my wife when I am ten minutes away from home. There is a particular intersection that is about ten minutes from my house so I will use that as a reference point. I would prefer it to be totally passive so whenever I arrive at that point (not in the morning) it pings her.
Email is a bit hit and miss so it really needs to be an SMS message (she's not iPhone yet).
Anyone have any suggestions?
- 05-01-2013, 07:13 PM #2
- 05-01-2013, 08:23 PM #3
Re: Location based messages
Hmm get her a iPod touch in wifi and use find friends app or get her a iPhone .. Find friends has geo fence settings .. I don't think there is a app that has a SMS function
Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !
- By nadavhart in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 04-26-2011, 09:54 AM
- By nearbyfeed in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 12-30-2010, 10:37 AM
- By AskLocal in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 12-22-2010, 03:57 PM
- By Trackel in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 12-30-2009, 11:08 PM
- By skechada in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 12-25-2008, 02:02 PM