Lola's Math Ship: kids' math game for iPad and iPhone

perttime

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
Lola’s train is now at the harbor and she needs your help loading the train’s goods onto the ship.

This educational game teaches arithmetic to 4-8 year old children in a really fun way. The game is divided into three different difficulty levels. Easy level teaches numbers and counting. Medium level moves on to addition and to subtraction. Finally at the hardest difficulty level children practice multiplication and division. When the children achieve success, they are rewarded with fun surprises.

Game on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id620341191?at=10l3Vy
Free trial version: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id634812141?mt=8&at=10l3Vy
"official" website: Lola Panda - Lola's Math Ship

Trailer on youtube:

Lola's Math Ship Trailer

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for choosing the iMore forums to introduce your app, and we wish you the best of success with it.

perttime

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the thanks :)
I think the game play in this one is pretty good. Targeted for kids, of course.

The easy tasks are easy enough, and the more difficult ones have some challenge, especially with the need to keep an eye on several items simultaneously. The sea critters need to go in the water, and everything else into the correct cargo holds.

We continue to make some adjustments, based on the feedback that we've already got, especially in the areas meant for parents.

Appvism

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for sharing, i think i might just check this out - because i am about to release a maths quiz type app also (don't worry, its already done and doesn't look anything like this!)

Cheers,

perttime

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
Ahhh....
but we already have another math game: Lola's Math Train :) That one looks pretty different too, except it also features our heroine Lola and a train.

perttime

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
A few days ago, I got a surprise: the good people at Balefire Labs had evaluated Lola's Math Ship - which isn't exactly a new game any more.
They thought it is still good enough to receive their "Top Rated" badge!

Balefire3.png

(I don't think I'm allowed to post a link to their website, here ...
... but this seems like a relevant piece of news.)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711