Lola's Math Ship: kids' math game for iPad and iPhone
Lola’s train is now at the harbor and she needs your help loading the train’s goods onto the ship.
This educational game teaches arithmetic to 4-8 year old children in a really fun way. The game is divided into three different difficulty levels. Easy level teaches numbers and counting. Medium level moves on to addition and to subtraction. Finally at the hardest difficulty level children practice multiplication and division. When the children achieve success, they are rewarded with fun surprises.
Game on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id62034...mUvbUpU2015884
Free trial version: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id63481...mUvbUpU2015884
"official" website: Lola Panda - Lola's Math Ship
Trailer on youtube:
- 04-24-2013, 07:45 AM #2
Re: Lola's Math Ship: kids' math game for iPad and iPhone
Thanks for the thanks
I think the game play in this one is pretty good. Targeted for kids, of course.
The easy tasks are easy enough, and the more difficult ones have some challenge, especially with the need to keep an eye on several items simultaneously. The sea critters need to go in the water, and everything else into the correct cargo holds.
We continue to make some adjustments, based on the feedback that we've already got, especially in the areas meant for parents.
- 04-27-2013, 08:56 AM #4
- 12-12-2014, 07:26 AM #7
- By iFan2012 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 08-15-2012, 04:16 AM
- By CavalloMedia in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 08-14-2011, 06:35 PM
- By Petra Systems in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 03-17-2011, 07:34 AM
- By jackwillson44 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 01-18-2011, 05:28 AM
- By jackwillson44 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 01-18-2011, 05:23 AM