Ringtonium 3 - music discovery and deals service

Igor

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
Hello!

I?m a marketing-manager on Ringtonium project. And I want to announce the launch of our new start-up app Ringtonium 3 - music deals service.

It?s not such a big deal as Ron Burgundy but we know how to put it))) It?s a utility app that got music deals feature and now bringing great music from new talented musicians for free to its users. And it?s approved by Apple.

Due to this application we want to make a community of young musicians, recording labels and broadcast them among music fans. In other words we are building a free music promotion platform.

TOP features:
- Enjoy great selection of FREE tones
- Crisp as blade refreshed design
- iPhone 5 updated graphics
- New powerful sound engine
- 6 awesome sound filters
- And much more!

Please, have a look at the app's smart design

Screenshot 1 Pro.jpg
Screenshot 2 Pro.jpg
Screenshot 3 Pro.jpg
Screenshot 4 Pro.jpg
Screenshot 5 Pro.jpg

And here is Ringtonium 3 video tutorial

We?ve scheduled the launch on April, 25. It will be a great BOOM

If you are interested in the app, visit Ringtonium 3 web-site
Ringtonium, WeightMeter and other iOS/Android apps by Bamboo Apps team

To celebrate the new life for our Ringtonium 3 we will have a contest where all new and current app users can win iPod touch 5th gen with retina display.
It?s a simple thing, really. You want a new iPod Touch and BamBoo Apps Team wants to give it to you.

Visit our blog Ringtonium, WeightMeter and other iOS/Android apps by Bamboo Apps team
And win it!

And I will give 3 promo codes of the current Ringtonium 2.5.4. version to the 1st, the 2nd and the 3rd who will leave comments in this thread!

Have an ultimate fun!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for choosing the iMore forums to introduce your app, and we wish you the best of success with it.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner