i'm Looking For iCal Calendars

xybadog

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know of a source for iCal calendars to add to the stock calendar app? I have quite a few already on my Google Calendar (not the same format as iCal) but I'm trying to release myself from being tied to Google for everything.

xybadog

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
Thanks. I saw these earlier but the latest one's are 2 years out of date.

The problem I'm having is I've got some calendars set up on MS Outlook on my PC but I can't seem to sync them to my iPhone. I've set up the sync and my icloud calendar has synced onto Outlook but the Outlook cals haven't appeared on my iPhone.

xybadog

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
The subscribed calendars seem to be the one's that won't sync to my iPhone. I have 3 subscribed that I dl'd from icalshare.com and one that isn't subscribed to. Only the none subscription one syncs. I'm wondering if it's a problem with the file extension maybe. I'm not sure if they have different file extensions or not, I don't know how I could find this out.

Having said that it may have nothing to do with extensions anyway, so I'm stumped as to why they won't sync.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Depends on what you're looking for. When they announced the new Saints (football) schedule for the upcoming year, I went to one of the official Saints websites and clicked on the new ics available there. Try going to the website that lists the calendar you want.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
Depends on what you're looking for. When they announced the new Saints (football) schedule for the upcoming year, I went to one of the official Saints websites and clicked on the new ics available there. Try going to the website that lists the calendar you want.

Alli, I'm using the link below which updated my subscription within hours of the official release of the schedule. But the LSU schedule still hasn't updated.

New Orleans Saints - Schedule - NFL - Yahoo! Sports

Good Luck & Go Saints & Geaux Tigers

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Alli, I'm using the link below which updated my subscription within hours of the official release of the schedule. But the LSU schedule still hasn't updated.

New Orleans Saints - Schedule - NFL - Yahoo! Sports

Good Luck & Go Saints & Geaux Tigers

It will only update if the host updates it. I'm perfectly happy updating annually - gives me something to look forward to after the schedule is announced. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77