Gangnam Style Or Harlem Shake?! Fun game made by teen, Check out his story here!

jAc0297

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

First of, let me just say that I am just a 16 year old iphone developer trying to make fun apps for everyone. I have been doing this for 4 years now and I have enjoyed every second of it. There have been many ups and downs, but those experiences hav taught me a lot about the App Market. It has taught me many things ranging from graphic design and programming to publishing and marketing. I am proud to say one of my apps that has just been released is ranked around 45 in the US iphone music games chart and is climbing. I know my app can succeed. I am not just a kid thinking I can go and hit it big off the App Store just because I am a kid... My app that just came out (the one mentioned above), Gangnam Style or Harlem Shake?, really does have what it takes to succeed and comes with a story. My app can spread by word of mouth. Ive seen it happen. All it needs is more people to help spread the word. I hope you guys help. Like I always say, it never hurts to ask. :D

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/gangnam-style-or-harlem-shake/id629685515?ls=1&mt=8&at=10l3Vy

Thanks,

Jason Chitla

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
People are more likely to spread word of mouth about the app rather than the developers back story. Shouldn't you say at least SOMETHING about the app?

jAc0297

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site
If you want to know more about the app, I posted the link for the game, but if u want more info I can tell you it is really fun to try and beat the global highscore on game center (especially since its a new game so the scores are reachable):)