Music player with lyrics

justvalencia

Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Can any of you guys recommend me a music player that can show or search the lyrics of the music i am playing and save it? so that when i play a music the lyrics shows.

I downloaded a random music player from the apps store,it shows the lyrics of SOME songs. Thank you :)

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Get the lyrics for your songs, put them in the lyrics section of the info for the song on your computer and put it back into iTunes and resync your phone. The Apple music player will show lyrics that way.

Blazin' tappity tap tap 2 you!

WreakingHavoc

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Can any of you guys recommend me a music player that can show or search the lyrics of the music i am playing and save it? so that when i play a music the lyrics shows.

I downloaded a random music player from the apps store,it shows the lyrics of SOME songs. Thank you :)

If your jailbroken you could use Lyricalizer, it finds the lyrics on the web when you play a song (does this in the background) and displays them the same as if you had them in the song data. Once it has found the lyrics it adds them to the song so it doesn't search every time you play that song.

If your not jailbroken I'm not aware of a similar App Store app.

***Team Jailbreak, sent using TapaTalk
iPhone 5, iPad 2, Apple TV 3, Macbook Air
Tweet @LondonComp ***

justvalencia

Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
If your jailbroken you could use Lyricalizer, it finds the lyrics on the web when you play a song (does this in the background) and displays them the same as if you had them in the song data. Once it has found the lyrics it adds them to the song so it doesn't search every time you play that song.

If your not jailbroken I'm not aware of a similar App Store app.

***Team Jailbreak, sent using TapaTalk
iPhone 5, iPad 2, Apple TV 3, Macbook Air
Tweet @LondonComp ***

sad to say i am not. thanks for the advice anyway. i hope someone out there knows how :)