Solitaire Whizz: New solitaire compendium for iPad

neilcoffey

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
Dear all,

I would like to introduce http://www.solitairewhizz.com/screenshots/CombinedForPostsSm.png[/IMG]

The app currently features a selection of 16 solitaire games and variants, with more planned for coming updates. Please do check it out and I look forward to any feedback and suggestions for additional games you would like to see included in future releases!

Edit: Since its initial release, the app now features 24 games!

Last edited:

neilcoffey

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
Version 1.1 of Solitaire Whizz was released today with a number of small changes and bug fixes:

- In FreeCell, any card is now allowed to fill an empty column (rather than just Kings) in line with the most commonly played versions of the game
- In Pyramid, you are now allowed 2 redeals instead of 1. This makes the game realistically more winnable than with the 1-redeal version.

New games and improvements are planned for forthcoming updates to the app. Enjoy!

Neil

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for choosing the iMore forums to introduce your app. We know you've worked hard to prepare it and thus, we wish you the best of success with it. In the meantime, feel free to peruse the forums and interact with the rest of the iMore community. Take Care.

neilcoffey

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
Promo codes: Solitaire Whizz for iPad

Please find below some promo codes for http://www.solitairewhizz.com/screenshots/Pyramid13Sm.jpg[/IMG]

PRM9NRKP7KY3
XPMAFNE9MT44
TMWFYXYETP4W
AHNNXA4ETH7T
E7LPMRLRKPFR

Enjoy, and please don't forget to consider rating/showing friends if you enjoy the app!

Neil

Attachments

• klondike-sm.jpg
    klondike-sm.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 47
  • Pyramid13iPad.jpg
    Pyramid13iPad.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: Promo codes: Solitaire Whizz for iPad

Good morning and thank you for bringing you new card game to show us and also giving out Promo Codes for use. We appreciate it and thank you for being a part of our community.

neilcoffey

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site

Here are some more promo codes:

94Y4JPMHYYHH
EAX7WHK7NH3J
H3N99KPNHMKL
6TY66JKALYT9

Solitaire Whizz is due to be updated soon with new improved graphics and additional games. Use these codes to grab your copy now and take advantage of the free update!

neilcoffey

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
Version 1.2 has of Solitaire Whizz has been released to the App Store today. The new release features 4 new games (Spider Solitaire, Spiderette, Fourteens and Whitehead) along with brand-new high quality graphics.

CombinedForPostsSm.png

To download your copy, search for "Solitaire Whizz" in the App Store, or follow this link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/solitaire-whizz/id630340539?mt=8&at=10l3Vy

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Thank you for the introduction of your new app to iMore as i am sure all of our members will enjoy it as well. Once again Welcome.

neilcoffey

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site

Dear all,

Version 1.4 of Solitaire Whizz has just been released to the App Store. This update includes a few bug fixes and UI tweaks, along with Spanish translations of all of the in-game instructions and hints (if any of your Spanish-speaking friends are solitaire fans, let them know! ;-) To celebrate the update, I have a few more promo codes to give away-- first come first served!

RH9MY6E94WHN
T44XYANL9P9M
PHHY3RJ4EHXE
YWYLF6P7NFAJ

Please let me know if the codes run out, as I may have a few more to post!

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Thanks for sharing your app and the promo codes with the iMore community. Best of luck with your app.

neilcoffey

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
Thank you for everyone's interest and kind comments. Please find some more codes below!

EJJME6LLTFKF
TPEAMX7YKRXL
79M74YH7ERTW
EL9AWNH9F744
M3WRMN7MX4NK

Enjoy!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox