10 Free Codes For ActivePrint 9.6

CharlesTeel

Apr 8, 2013
Visit site
We just released ActivePrint 9.6 on the iOS AppStore with new improvements to the user interface and several performance enhancements.

The ActivePrint client app is available for free for your iPad or iPhone on the AppStore (http://appstore.activeprint.net/). But it requires a subscription for $3.99 per year to use the full Cloud Printing features.

We're giving away 10 of these subscriptions for free today! Simply post in this thread, and the first 10 people to post will receive a free one year subscription.

Have you ever done work at home on your iPad and wanted it printed out at your office? Or have you ever taken a vacation photo on your iPhone and wanted it waiting for you in your printer tray when you get home? With ActivePrint you can use the power of the Cloud to print to your printer from the next room, from across town, or from across the globe! With ActivePrint's easy user interface and simple setup process you can start cloud printing within minutes. Here are some of the other features of ActivePrint:
- Print documents from DropBox, Box.net, and Microsoft SkyDrive, and the iWork Suite
- Print Photos from your photo album or your device's camera
- Print to ANY Windows or Mac OSX Compatible printer
- Print an unlimited number of documents and photos
- Includes a free PC App to make any printer an ActivePrint Cloud Printer (Windows and Mac OSX versions available)

Jenny Rossiter

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
I have already subscribed to older version and paid $9.99annual subscription. However it has never worked no printing. Then I kept receiving email about 9.6 upgrade. So I decided to uninstall old pro version and installed 9.6 It worked on one occasion and I could not find anywhere to subscribe for $.99 for the first year, so did not do the subscription. I went to print today and said I needed to pay $4. Something to subscribe. I decided to through iTunes. Then I went to print. It said it was sent however no printing again. What is going on? I have sent various messages through your pocket watch support site and received no response. Please assist as I think the concept is terrific and I can print from my iPad if it works. I am in Australia. Looking forward to your reply

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Is there still one code left? It would definitely help my wife in her apple classroom. She prints a lot from her ipads. Thanks if there is :)

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR