Free game - Eight Queens v1.1

mobisland

Apr 7, 2013
Visit site
Hello to the whole iMore community :) !

Some time ago, with a couple of friends 'o mine I developed a free iPhone application about the Eight Queens game. Despite what one may see in the screenshots, the game is also translated in english.

I'll appreciate your feedback on it: what you like, what you don't like, what we could do better, and so on.

Thank you very much,

Marco Sciamanna.

______

iTunes link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/8-queens/id397685941?mt=8&at=10l3Vy

Description: The 8 queens game consists in placing 8 queens on a chess board so that they cannot attack each other. This game has thrilled generations of mathematicians since 1848, year when it was first proposed.

Dive into this free application and challenge the mathematicians, Gauss above all, who have tried in vain to find all solutions.

If you don't know chess don't be afraid: inside the application you'll find a few simple instructions that, in no time, will allow you to face the game. And if you fear it's too complex, use the help, which shows in real time the squares where it's not possible to place the queens.

Features:
- Possibility to activate/deactivate the help during the game
- Storing of the found solutions
- Game instructions
- Game story

Attachments

• mzl.fcvhkxtw.320x480-75.jpg
    mzl.fcvhkxtw.320x480-75.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 7
  • mzl.helybivh.320x480-75.jpg
    mzl.helybivh.320x480-75.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 7