From Android to iOS...

jjforums

Apr 4, 2013
Visit site
Hello, I'm planning moving from Android to iOS, I want to know if is there any alternatives to some apps:

Unified Remote
AirDroid
Last.fm Scrobbler
MightyText

I know that I will get some difficulties like the lack of file management, and iTunes depedency, can't download files from browser, choose app to open with... but I think that I can survive...

Sorry if I'm posting in wrong place...

Thanks!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
There is a specific Last.fm app in the App Store and yes, there are various remote control apps, Wireless sync apps and the iMessage app that should be sufficient based on what you posted.

jjforums

Apr 4, 2013
Visit site
There is a specific Last.fm app in the App Store and yes, there are various remote control apps, Wireless sync apps and the iMessage app that should be sufficient based on what you posted.

Thanks for your reply!

But I still have some questions...

The Last.fm app is a player, I want something just to scrobble...

Can you tell me one app that I can use remotely to control my Windows PC (not a VNC app).

But is there something that I can access from browser like AirDroid?

The thing about MightyText is that I want to send SMS via Windows or browser...

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
There is a thread here in the Apps forum, where I've moved this thread, comparing the various apps you can use to control your PC. I would look there.

There's nothing that will allow you to send texts from your PC, unless you use a Google Voice account. You can do this if you are a Mac user, but Apple doesn't share well with Microsoft.

jjforums

Apr 4, 2013
Visit site
There is a thread here in the Apps forum, where I've moved this thread, comparing the various apps you can use to control your PC. I would look there.

There's nothing that will allow you to send texts from your PC, unless you use a Google Voice account. You can do this if you are a Mac user, but Apple doesn't share well with Microsoft.

So, should I keep with Android until I get a Mac?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR