- iPhone Nanite
- 5 Posts
World of Cubes - block building game with Multiplayer! [Universal App]
We have just released our new online Multiplayer game “World of Cubes – block building game with multiplayer”.
The game is very popular on the Google Play (under the name WorldCraft (with multiplayer) - more than 2 million downloads ) platform and allows you to connect millions of players online to do creative block building similar to Minecraft. You don’t need to create/setup server – just select one of the thousands available online maps on our server and start playing. You can also create your own maps and upload to Multiplayer server to be used by other users.
• Multiplayer "Creative mode"
• Single player "Creative mode"
• Ability to upload single player maps to multiplayer server
• Centralized server that hosts all rooms and games globally
• Works over WiFi and 3G
• Over 2 MILLION players worldwide!
• No need to setup and/or host a server
• No subscription or additional fees required
• Ability to create password-protected maps exclusively for friends
• Multiple platforms for client: Google Play, Amazon, iOS, BlackBerry
• Built-in Chat
• Unlimited use
iTunes Link: http://itunes.apple.com/app/world-cu...mUvbUpU2006978
PM me to get a Promo code!
- 10-20-2013, 10:08 PM #2
- 10-21-2013, 12:02 AM #3
- 10-21-2013, 12:25 AM #4
- 10-21-2013, 03:30 PM #5
Re: World of Cubes - block building game with Multiplayer! [Universal App]
First of all Welcome to iMore and bringing in an app that I am sure you worked very hard bringing to the App Store. I love it when Devs take the time to show off their app with screen shots and plenty of info to make members want to try it. Please feel free to have a look around at all of the other forums especially the Development & Design forum. Once again thank You for being a part of iMore!
To be sure that all App Developers conform with all of the posting regulations we ask that you familiarize yourself with the App and Developer Rules & Guidelines
How about as a suggestion...Load up 10 or so Promo codes right in your intro thread to the app and ask for members to let you know which one they used.
- 01-05-2014, 05:34 PM #6
- 03-27-2014, 09:52 PM #7
- 07-17-2014, 03:40 PM #8
- By seasonw in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 12-28-2012, 05:18 AM
- By seasonw in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 12-23-2012, 11:50 PM
- By Anastasiya Mihaleva in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-31-2012, 07:04 AM
- By check_point in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 02-19-2012, 09:35 PM
- By Corey Sauve in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 11-21-2011, 10:35 AM