[FREE] Cool Nails! - nail designs tutorials on your iPhone

Victor_Sh

Mar 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone! Please check my app.

Get It Now for FREE!!!
AppStore link Free: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cool-nails!/id602724329?l=ru&ls=1&mt=8&at=10l3Vy

1.png
2.png
5.png
3.png
4.png

The best nail art design tutorials here. 60 unique styles for any situation. You?ll find design exactly for you.

Designs for holidays, springtime, party. Designs for any style. Designs for love. Designs with flowers. It?s Cool Nails!

- iPhone 5 full support
- Retina images

The app will help you to learn how to make cool nail art designs. There you?ll see what tools do you need, what polish and paint colors do you need and show you all process step by step.

Enjoy!

Hello! We just released new version with iPad compatibility and 3 free video lesson of used techniques.

BTW, 18-19 of May you can purchase Full Upgrade with %50 discount!

Check it!
If you like Cool Nails! please make a review on App Store

Last edited:

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Seems like you're jumping a step. It tells you to use x method, but never suggests what is involved in that method, leaving the whole thing useless. :(

Victor_Sh

Mar 23, 2013
Visit site
Seems like you're jumping a step. It tells you to use x method, but never suggests what is involved in that method, leaving the whole thing useless. :(

I thinks you're saying about Chinese technique. I expected uses have basic knowledge about nail art. I'll made an upgrade in few weeks with detailed video instructions of techniques we used in our tutorials. Sorry for that

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I thinks you're saying about Chinese technique. I expected uses have basic knowledge about nail art. I'll made an upgrade in few weeks with detailed video instructions of techniques we used in our tutorials. Sorry for that

Take a look at CuteNails. While they use videos for all their designs, they include every step.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73