Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Newbie

11 Posts
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts

Thumbs up When I were child, I do…

I see this apps in iTunes and it make me remind my good old days. These days* we don’t have computer to play* we don’t have a mall to go there… our whole worlds is in our backyards…

When I were child* I played…

Hide and seek
    We used to play this games in my backyard. We hide on the tree* in the a barrel or diving into river (I guess I were stupid this time ^^)

First* we will play Paper – Rock – Scissor to decide who will be the tree (2 girls who keep the robes).
    Then* we will play by jump over the robe. For any level we finish we will increase the high of a robe.

The child’ watches
    Green Watch from Banana’s leaves ^^.

Water Machine
    My first Video Games* that u need to arrange the plastic circle up to 2 needles by using 2 buttons or shake the machine (infact* I always finish this game by shaking ^^).

I don’t play a most of a games above but I still playing Water Machine on my iPhone. Anytime I play this game* it make me remember a warm memory when I were child.

Look like it be more cool than my toy...

If u get interesting u can download this app right here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/water-machine/id585477507