Best Slideshow Software for , iPad iPhone and iPod
Photo Slideshow Director is a HD slide show video maker for iPhone and iPod. With it, you can easily turn digital photos to dynamic and attractive slideshows for watching on TV, sharing to Facebook, YouTube, Dropbox and SkyDrive.
Key features :
1. Turn photos into slideshows with music, transitions, ken burns effects, and other effects easily.
Photo Slideshow Director HD is a easy-to-use photo app. The app will automatically apply random transitions and pan / zoom effects, theme for a slides project. So once you add photos and music, it is ready for playing.
2. Create photo video using photos from Camera Roll, Picasa, Facebook, Flickr, Dropbox, SkyDrive and Instagram albums
This iOS slideshow app supports Web albums, like Picasa, Flickr, Facebook, Dropbox. So you can directly use photos in your web albums without downloading them first.
3. Kinds of slideshow effects available to display your photos in a attractive way
Effects, like various dynamic transitions, pan / zoom effects, beautiful themes and background images and and other effects , ensure your photo presentations attractive and interesting.
4. Play your photos with songs to enjoy a musical slideshow video
Add your favorite songs into a slideshow project and get rid of viewing photos only. Then slides app allows you add multiple songs as background music. Also you can sync slides to music to keep them play in pace.
5. Add text and subtitles to narrate your photo stories
Add narrations to describe your photos, such as date and place of the photos. Or you can your what you want to say on the photos.
6. Watch photos in movies on HDTV
Photo Slideshow Director HD is ready to present your photos on TV at a high resolution of 1920×1080. To showing your photos, it can be a nice choice. To play photos on TV, you can use the Airplay or cable.
7. Upload a slideshow video to Facebook / YouTube/ Dropbox / SkyDrive
After customizing the slideshow, you can publish it online for sharing. Photo Slideshow Director HD allows you to post slideshows to Facebook, YouTube, Dropbox and SkyDrive for sharing directly.