App not showing up.
I hope this is in the right spot and if there is another thread about this can someone point me there??? i have looked and looked.
Here is the deal. I have been using the mint.com app and up until about a week ago things were going fine. I went to use it the other day and it is no longer appearing on my phone. Under the App Store and updates tab it says that it is on the phone but I can't find it anywhere. I have made multiple attempts to redownload it and even synced with iTunes but still nothing. Can anyone give me any idea on how to get it back?
- 03-13-2013, 08:31 PM #2
- 03-13-2013, 09:05 PM #4
Re: App not showing up.
Try rebooting your device and see if that helps. If not, try going to Settings-General-Usage and then scroll down and select "Show all Apps". Check the listing to see if the app you're searching for is among them. If it is, select it and then delete it, but be sure to do either an iCloud backup or an iTunes backup first! Afterwards, go to the purchased section of the App Store and re-install the app.
- 03-14-2013, 08:38 AM #6
- 01-03-2014, 08:25 PM #7
- By RC28 in forum iTunesReplies: 0Last Post: 01-23-2013, 07:23 PM
- By spoilingpets in forum iPad 3Replies: 0Last Post: 09-14-2012, 10:57 PM
- By avatar07 in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 10-21-2011, 01:26 PM
- By jdcorbitt3 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 5Last Post: 08-13-2010, 06:17 PM
- By jakekey7338 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 09-24-2009, 06:41 PM