App not showing up.

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I hope this is in the right spot and if there is another thread about this can someone point me there??? i have looked and looked.
Here is the deal. I have been using the mint.com app and up until about a week ago things were going fine. I went to use it the other day and it is no longer appearing on my phone. Under the App Store and updates tab it says that it is on the phone but I can't find it anywhere. I have made multiple attempts to redownload it and even synced with iTunes but still nothing. Can anyone give me any idea on how to get it back?

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I tried Spotlight and it didn't show up. Still in the App Store it says open instead of the little cloud button. But clicking open causes nothing to happen.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Try rebooting your device and see if that helps. If not, try going to Settings-General-Usage and then scroll down and select "Show all Apps". Check the listing to see if the app you're searching for is among them. If it is, select it and then delete it, but be sure to do either an iCloud backup or an iTunes backup first! Afterwards, go to the purchased section of the App Store and re-install the app.

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Thanks a lot. I went in and there was an app taking up space but the phone was calling it "null". Deleted that and it works again.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77