9001G - An Xbox Achievement Tracker utility

mrgermy

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
Hey everyone!

This is my first post over here. I'm a recent iPhone convert (coming over from Windows Phone since I do iOS development) and new solo iOS app developer.

My first app was released last month and the 1.1 release of it has been released to the store. I built this primarily for me and for me, at least, it is very useful. I was tired of having to go through all my games and then every achievement in that game just to get to the one I wanted to see and having to do that every time. I wanted a quick way to only see the achievements I was working on and be able to store notes on them so that I didn't have to do a search over and over to try to find the helpful tips I would found before. I hope some of you can find this as useful as I do.

I currently have one additional idea I want to get in for the next release so please send me along an feature requests you'd like to see.

The feedback I've gotten so far has been around the achievement images, specifically if they can be in color. I'm using xboxapi.com which at this time does not support colored achievement images for unlocked or locked achievements. The fellow running the API would very much like to make that possible so if you have any ideas on that please let either him or I know.
Would anyone be interested in a free/ad-supported version of this app? It would be full featured but would just have ads at the top of the game list, achievements list and bookmarked achievements.

Here is the App Store link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/9001g/id601391945?ls=1&mt=8&at=10l3Vy

Here are 3 promo codes!

JAKF67HT4MWE (used)
RK7ML7MMMXJY
T9MYNHNWLNFY

If you take one please let me know so I can cross it out.

Enjoy.

Last edited:

Lozi

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Used the first code, good and simple app. Definitely better for browsing through your achievements. Thanks.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711