Torn between email clients....

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
I wish I could combine features/functions from multiple mail clients. I find myself skipping around between the native IOS mail app, gmail app and now the new "mailbox" app. They all have features I like but none of them are one stop shopping. Frustrating to say the least :-(

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
There will always be a 'better' app down the line, my friend and that is why we either find one that suits our needs the most or keep changing as new & better apps become available to us...:)

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
I wish I could combine features/functions from multiple mail clients. I find myself skipping around between the native IOS mail app, gmail app and now the new "mailbox" app. They all have features I like but none of them are one stop shopping. Frustrating to say the least :-(

Same for me. I love things about each one. Ill be using native a few days, then Gmail, then Mailbox. They are all missing like one or two features that the others have. Hopefully one of the apps can get optimized soon with all the features and we can pick. I think Apple will work on email, contacts, and calendar for iOS 7.

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5

fechter

Nov 20, 2010
Visit site
I've tried sparrow, gmail and mailbox but ended up staying with mail.

IMO until you can change default apps and get the same integration OS wide there doesn't seem much point to changing.

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
I've tried sparrow, gmail and mailbox but ended up staying with mail.

IMO until you can change default apps and get the same integration OS wide there doesn't seem much point to changing.

I agree. I always find myself back to the default IOS mail app myself.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Are there any that are true IMAP for gmail though with true push? That is what we need since Google stupidly took EAS away.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2