PLEASE help me identify this photo editing app!!!
Can anyone PLEASE tell me what iPhone app was used to edit these photos? Specifically which one added the light/bokeh. I have literally tried downloading almost every app I could think of, even paid for apps that weren't it. I tried lenslight which puts the bokeh all over the photo. These photos only have them at the bottom as you can see, and in the flower photo it looks like the orbs are propelling out from the flowers. In the other, the little hearts are scattered all around in a trail. If anyone could please be of help that would be great! I am dying to recreate this kind of effect. Most apps apply the orb or shape all over the photo.
Last edited by fashionphotos88; 02-27-2013 at 11:36 PM.
- 02-21-2013, 04:03 AM #2
- 02-21-2013, 05:41 AM #3
Re: PLEASE help me identify this photo editing app!!!
Thanks for the suggestion! With the PicFX can you do the small hearts that are on the last photo? And can you choose where you put the effect? Like move it around or make it bigger, smaller etc? It's 1.99 so I wanted to make sure it's the same app! Thanks!
- 02-21-2013, 09:59 PM #6
- 02-21-2013, 11:41 PM #8
- By ealvin in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 01-03-2013, 02:17 AM
- By vinndy in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-29-2011, 05:16 PM
- By durangojim in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 02-15-2011, 09:48 PM
- By mustu in forum iPhone 4Replies: 10Last Post: 12-05-2010, 08:54 PM
- By Blake Jacobson in forum Wallpapers & RingtonesReplies: 2Last Post: 08-30-2010, 02:34 PM