【iPhone】Devils at the Gate: Pacific War

omysea

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site

iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/devils-at-the-gate-pacific-war/id580073953?mt=8+&at=10l3Vy

❤❤❤?New and Noteworthy? Game in China!❤❤❤

Game Support & Discussions:
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/DevilsatTheGate

?Devils at the Gate: Pacific War? is a tower defense game based on World War II theme. The game is inspired by the history of Pacific War and close to the real world. This game is a sequel to Devils at the Gate: Total Resistance, it is also designed at an inclined angle of 45 degrees using a variety of game modes for different players to select from. Cute painting style, witty sound effect and majestic scene form a splendid chapter of pacific battle. New skill system plus talent tree upgrade system will bring player a new sense of the game. Hero system upgraded by hero tower enhances its combat power. Unlocking new skills can enrich the game entertaining and interactivity.

mzl.fotzasif.320x480-75.jpg

mzl.zsfhzlwu.320x480-75.jpg

mzl.dsvnibca.320x480-75.jpg

mzl.qabjtknv.320x480-75.jpg

mzl.ckldfmou.320x480-75.jpg

zee1990

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
There are too many td games on app store, but there aren't many about the world war2. I hope this game will bring
me a new sense of td style

omysea

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site

Walkthrough

The Gilbert Campaign:

You need to have some knowledge to take down the diver and warship; especially when the air attack is around you. Store fire is the key point.

The Guadalcanal Campaign
One thing to note here in this level with lower ratings, players should allocate the weapons to take down the motocycle first when these two come up at the same time, and this will give chances for heros and soldiers to take down the invisible soldiers.

The battle I & II of Pearl Harbor are demo checkpoints, it is easy for players to get started, and to get familiar with the operation process.

talyor

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
The christmas map look pretty nice to me .I would have no promble playing for it since they decreased the level difficulty.

woqu

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
Those checkpoints and scenes are pretty awesome, I just need to chose a comfortable tropical island as war background.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234