- iMore Nanite
- 5 Posts
Laser Invaders (iPhone 5 only)
First post! and I'm basically here to flog off my first App Store submission which is free
1 supported device (iPhone 5 only)!
1 supported interface orientation (Landscape Left)!
1 vibrant colour (not featured in game)!
1 minute of entertaining gameplay!
1 recognised touch interface gesture (not used in game)!
2 buttons that do not respond to touches!
(actually, they were meant to, but I forgot to code that)
Enemies that do not fight back, and cannot harm you?
Likely only in the App Store because it is controlled with a red laser pointer.
The iPhone uses the rear facing camera to track a laser dot on the wall.
It's position is used to control a target crosshair on the screen in real time.
Free App for iPhone 5.
13 days development time because I was sure it would be rejected.
The real reason is lack of consistency with prior models.
If they user's device isn't an iPhone 5, I do warn them that it's not going to cut it before the game starts.
EDIT,,, Lol iPhone nanite.. gimmie a break!! wait until you see the next one!
- By lisa2011999 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 03-14-2012, 04:22 AM
- By lisa2011999 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 03-14-2012, 04:19 AM
- By lagmefragme in forum iPhone 4Replies: 10Last Post: 07-29-2009, 05:27 PM
- By deanoelsch in forum iPhone 4Replies: 5Last Post: 07-07-2009, 03:49 AM
- By beachtrader in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 07-03-2007, 02:03 PM