- iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
Tactical Sectors - new falling block game from Finland
Tactical Sector is a new indie game from Finland. It is the developers first game on the App Store, so it would be nice to get some feedback as well.
Tactical Sectors is a unique game in the falling block game category. Instead of the usual one screen with falling blocks you got six sectors under your control simultaneously. Each of these sectors is inevitably filled with falling blocks. When the sector fills up it locks down and you canít play that sector anymore. The timeís definitely not on your side.
Luckily, there is a one thing to make things go smoother: You are not restricted to drop the block in the sector it appears but you got to choose the sector by swiping from the left to the right and vice versa. That is what makes tactics a crucially important part of the game. The best spot for a block may not be an easy one and you have to choose whether you want to potentially risk losing another sector or should you go the less rewarding safe route.
The ultimate purpose of the game is to gather as many points as possible by breaking lines of bricks and keep the sectors unlocked. The game ends when all the sectors are locked down. The bonus bricks play an important role in the picking of points. However, they are often in demanding places.
- High Score table
- Game Center (available only in full version)
- Music (jazzy electric piano)
- HD graphics (Retina)
- Different backgrounds and background colors
Free version (score limit)
Thanks for any cooperation and hopefully you will like it
- By geemzo in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 02-04-2012, 05:40 PM
- By zariba in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 08-30-2011, 09:21 AM
- By codeminion in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 10-25-2010, 05:50 AM
- By codeminion in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-04-2010, 03:25 AM
- By shantal in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 11-26-2009, 10:44 AM