Weather Tune : The Alternative iPad Weather App
I'm delighted to announce the release of my latest app: Weather Tune (for iPad).
Having used many weather apps in my time, I wanted to create something more unique and include a mixed fusion of features that would likely keep the user expectation fulfilled. My initial inspiration came from the interface of digital radio, and from there I de-constructed the original layout and bit-by-bit rebuilt a unique interface with a variety of different functions and abilities.
App Store Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/weat...mUvbUpU1986949
Version 2.0 of Weather Tune includes:
- Current temperature (either in fahrenheit or celsius)
- Current wind speed & direction
- Current humidity level
- Current visibility
Other Features include:
- The option to listen to 100+ NOAA Weather Radio streams (covering the USA only), or a selection of news & music via the virtual radio player.
- A live satellite radar map for your current location.
- Tomorrow's weather forecast, including minimum/maximum temperature and wind speed/direction.
- The latest weather and climate news from around the globe.
- The ability to choose between Fahrenheit or Celsius as your displayed temperature.