@mailbox by Orchestra

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
...More: 😉
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1360710722.264374.jpg
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1360710731.280564.jpg

So fun and refreshing actually knowing that my mailbox is empty, and that if I need something it's there in Archive or Later...and that I'll be reminded when needed👍

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I cant get into it. I understand the principle to be at inbox zero, but I cant always clear my inbox right away. The notification badge makes me nuts, since I thinking I have new mail to look at. However the look and feel are really nice.

brooklyndon2911

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
The app is pretty good been using it for about three days now. Swiping to delete and archiving is the best part. It still needs work to include label support for gmail and other email clients need to be added ASAP when that happens it'll be my only email app that ill use.

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
It's funny how the past few days approvals have been going 20-30K per day. Then today I woke up with 12K in front of me. Tonight I'm still at 7K. Hopefully in the morning it'll be ready for me!!

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
I'm in. Used it on 2 of my accounts. It's very interesting. It's definitely and amazing and well developed application. In terms of app quality, it gives every other iOS app a run for its money.

That being said, I'm not sure if its for me. I like the beauty and function of the app, but I like more direct control of my inbox and mail. We will see after a few days of use.

It has promise and may change my mind entirely about email. I think totally clearing my inbox and all the gestures is what's giving me hesitation right now.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I was a little leery about having 'an empty inbox' as well...but I gotta say, it's quite a productive way to be! Now instead of scrolling thru emails making sure I took care of everything, or wrote someone back...I either snooze it til I Need to reply or focus on it; archive it just in case or delete because really once most emails are read they can go away!

ridiculocity

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I got it last week and didn't like that it only uses gmail. It needs a lot more work. The build up was great marketing ploy for a pretty basic unfinished app with a few new concepts. May give it a go again if they add ability to add other accounts hotmail, icloud etc.

Adnams

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
I got to the front of the queue last Thursday and my Gmail inbox has never been emptier. The app has finally given me the discipline to delete a mail there and then instead of adding it to an ever-increasing pile of electronic junk that will never be read again.

Love the way I can get a mail redelivered when I get home if it arrives while I'm at work and haven't got time to properly read it. Can see me happily using this for reading/deleting email and the Gmail app for composing and sending.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Still enjoying it! Great for reminders, love the look feel and idea of it; and even when I have to log into gmail from computer, it's kinda nice to see it empty!!!

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I'm at 758,200 and based on the time duration since I installed it, I have dropped about 15,000 places in 24 hours. At this rate, it will take me a month to get in.

To be honest, i'm not sure I like the idea of installing an app from the App Store and having to wait a month to use it.

App deleted.

taguluchi

May 18, 2012
Visit site
I'm at 758,200 and based on the time duration since I installed it, I have dropped about 15,000 places in 24 hours. At this rate, it will take me a month to get in.

To be honest, i'm not sure I like the idea of installing an app from the App Store and having to wait a month to use it.

App deleted.

Yeah but if your willing to delete it throw it in a not used folder and check back in a month, I hear ya though it is a long wait I've been waiting since the day they released it in the App Store but I'm glad I stuck it out

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Yeah but if your willing to delete it throw it in a not used folder and check back in a month, I hear ya though it is a long wait I've been waiting since the day they released it in the App Store but I'm glad I stuck it out

Yeah I suppose you're right. Seeing some mixed reactions over it.

Happy using the native app and the Gmail app for the mo.

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
All y'all complaining that you downloaded it and it only uses Gmail must not have read anything about it before jumping in line. It's been made very clear that its only for Gmail at launch. Just sayin...

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Gotta say: still loving the app!!! It's great to organize my emails and have a fresh clean inbox and the 'snooze' feature is just awesome. I use it for work as reminders to do stuff and it's a great combo with Quick Drafts (type a quick task and then 'email self' then set date when it needs to show back up in my inbox...which is faster then just typing an email.)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2