"Fancy a challenge? Guide Ulysses home with The Odyssey HD for iphone!

giorgos_gs

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
PdasNews: Daily news for mobile technology (Smartphone, Gadget, GPS, Pda) review: "Being a Lucas/Sierra addicted fan, I loved this game. It kept me playing for several hours each day and when I finished it (with tips ofcaurse) I wanted more. I totally recommend it to all the genre fans and all the other guys who are just bored playing 'hidden object' games."

BlackBerryOS.com - The #1 Site For Everything BlackBerry review: "If you were born before the 90's, then you most likely are familiar with some old classic point and click adventure games. My all time favorite was the King's Quest series. This game will keep you entertained for hours on end. Beware, highly addicting!"

CrackBerry.com review: "Fancy a challenge? Guide Ulysses home with The Odyssey HD. If you are looking for a mystical adventure game then The Odyssey HD may well be just what you are after... If you fancy taking on the challenge of getting Ulysses home, you won't want to miss this game."

Step into this epic point-and-click mythical adventure game. See what it takes to be the Greek hero Odysseus (Ulysses)! Get ready to embark on a journey filled with danger, mythical creatures and ancient Gods. Thrilling moments and unexpected twists as well as the evil presence of legendary creatures dominate this mythical game throughout.

You will have to step into the shoes of Odysseus (Ulysses) and his journey home after the fall of Troy. It took him ten years to reach Ithaca after the ten- year Trojan War. Become a part of Homer's original myth, live the adventure, and educate yourself during the process.

Beware; this is not a simple task. You will have to escape from Goddess Calypso's island, blind Cyclops Polyphemus, face the witch-Goddess Circe, go to the land of the death in search of an oracle, avoid the Siren mermaids, pass between the six-headed monster Scylla and the whirlpool Charybdis, and visit the Sun God's island. Finally, you will have to murder the suitors and get together with your beloved wife, Penelope and your fearless son Telemachus.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD FREE FOR IPHONE: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id562244377?at=10l3Vy
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD FREE FOR IPAD: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id550060705?at=10l3Vy

? Huge and classic point-and-click adventure game.
? Be part of Homer's epic story and educate yourself while playing.
? Face ancient Gods, Sirens, Cyclops and other monsters.
? Beautifully hand drawn cartoons* (Full HD), humorous dialogues and challenging puzzles.
? Short animation synopsis for educational purposes.
? Fully translated into English, German, French, Spanish, Russian and Greek.

1.jpg
2.jpg
5.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711