QR Code reader "SCAN" dosent play sound

ROSES5682

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
I made some QR codes of videos that are in my dropbox account. I made QR codes specifically for drop box links via the site QRstuff.com. I have the app "scan" to read QR codes and I can scan the codes fine and the videos play but I can't hear the sound. Any idea what the problem may be?

Any support would be appreciated.
Thanks
Roses

gare2

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Re: QR Code reader "SCAN" does not play sound IPAD

My wife is having this issue as well. She uses the QR reader on her iphone and the ensuing link plays the sound. Same link from her IPAD and no sound. She does have both the ADVERTISEMENT and NON ADVERTISEMENT versions on the IPAD. We will delete both and reinstall one on the IPAD.

gare2

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site

My wife is having this issue as well. She uses the QR reader on her iphone and the ensuing link plays the sound. Same link from her IPAD and no sound. She does have both the ADVERTISEMENT and NON ADVERTISEMENT versions on the IPAD. We will delete both and reinstall one on the IPAD.
Deleted both, reinstalled non-ad version, still no sound after scanning and being directed to the link. Her Iphone still works fine.

AgentHeracles

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site

Who is the app developer, is it QR Code City? I want to know so I can try on my iPad. Also is the mute switch used for sound and is it showing Orange.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2