Ipad and iPhone interactions
I'm a proud owner of an iPad 3 I'm thinking of going back to the iPhone(5) if there is a good way that they both interact. Something like the blackberry option (using blackberry bridge the phone and playbook interact the phone acts as a mouse/remote etc). What apps are available that take advantage of the dual iOS user.
Or is jail breaking the only way to gain interesting apps for my query.
Im not quite convinced I need both an iPad and iPhone if I will just duplicate apps and uses. :/
- 01-30-2013, 06:50 AM #2
Re: Ipad and iPhone interactions
There is nothing that will make the iPhone and iPad interact the way the PlayBook does.
The closest you'll find is that your iMessages can be received on both your iPad and iPhone.
- 01-30-2013, 03:27 PM #4
- By visualbaker in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 08-15-2012, 07:33 PM
- By aqua in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 08-15-2010, 11:04 PM
- By hermdog in forum Original iPadReplies: 3Last Post: 04-05-2010, 07:02 AM
- By Rene Ritchie in forum Original iPadReplies: 18Last Post: 04-01-2010, 01:27 AM
- By Muero in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 01-29-2010, 02:47 PM