Best RSS Reader for iPad Mini?

BParker4381

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I went out yesterday and purchased an iPad Mini and I am looking for a good RSS Reader for it. I use Reeder on my iPhone and and leaning toward it on my iPad. Anyone have an other app suggestions?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I went out yesterday and purchased an iPad Mini and I am looking for a good RSS Reader for it. I use Reeder on my iPhone and and leaning toward it on my iPad. Anyone have an other app suggestions?

I enjoy using Reeder on my iPhone, but I hate it on my iPad 2 and I'm "assuming" it will look the same on the iPad Mini. On my iPad, I prefer Feeddler Pro. The link provided is for the free version so you can check it out to see if it suits your taste.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the replies. I am going to check them out. I am kinda surprised neither of you like Reeder for iPad.

Don't get me wrong. My dislike of Reeder for iPad is in regard to the layout. I just don't like the look of the iPad version. I prefer Feeddler Pro. Also, I've tried Feedly, Flipboard, Pulse and a slew of others on my iPad but I always return to Feeddler Pro.

QuezXLV

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
I agree that Newsify is a great RSS reader, but unfortunately Google Reader will be retired on July 1, 2013. I'm now searching for an alternative.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2