Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By finn5975
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Intermediate

iOS Version

Default How to rotate iPhone 5 automatically using Cycloramic [Hands-Free]+video

Hello there... perhaps some of you has heard about an app that lets you rotate your iPhone 5 automatically with out even touching your iPhone... I make a quick video about Cycloramics amazing work...

the video is in Kurdish but English subtitle is ready to enable it (Caption ready]

if you have used this app let me know what is your opinion? if not will you buy this app in the future?

iTunes LINK: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cycl...0l3Vy&ct=vb_im
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    1,067 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS 6

Default Re: How to rotate iPhone 5 automatically using Cycloramic [Hands-Free]+video

why would anyone ever need something like this?

Default Re: How to rotate iPhone 5 automatically using Cycloramic [Hands-Free]+video

Quote Originally Posted by tuffy100 View Post
    why would anyone ever need something like this?
    There's no reason feasible that I can think of. Which is likely why this person is desperately trying to push it in our forums. Well, that and the fact that it has nearly more 1 star reviews than any other star review for it in the app store.
    tuffy100 likes this.
  4. Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  
    iMore Intermediate

iOS Version

You can have aomw fun woth your friends. You can take panoramic photo on iphone 4/4S. You can even take a panoramic video as well.
  5. Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  
    iMore Intermediate

iOS Version

This is my forum as well. In british app store it has 3 stars and half overall. I read most of the comments, many of then cant use it propaly, they dont follow the instruction and they have rated woth 1 star. In the information they said hands free rotate inly work on ip5. Some of 1 star comments is about hands free feature dose not work on iphone 4/4S.

I have tested on different surfaces, and i never have had any problems. And i found it quite interesting while i take panoramic video