How to rotate iPhone 5 automatically using Cycloramic [Hands-Free]+video

serwan

Banned
Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
Hello there... perhaps some of you has heard about an app that lets you rotate your iPhone 5 automatically with out even touching your iPhone... I make a quick video about Cycloramics amazing work...

the video is in Kurdish but English subtitle is ready to enable it (Caption ready]

if you have used this app let me know what is your opinion? if not will you buy this app in the future?

iTunes LINK: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cycl...ign-mpt=uo=4?at=10l3Vy

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
why would anyone ever need something like this?

There's no reason feasible that I can think of. Which is likely why this person is desperately trying to push it in our forums. Well, that and the fact that it has nearly more 1 star reviews than any other star review for it in the app store.

serwan

Banned
Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
You can have aomw fun woth your friends. You can take panoramic photo on iphone 4/4S. You can even take a panoramic video as well.

serwan

Banned
Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
This is my forum as well. In british app store it has 3 stars and half overall. I read most of the comments, many of then cant use it propaly, they dont follow the instruction and they have rated woth 1 star. In the information they said hands free rotate inly work on ip5. Some of 1 star comments is about hands free feature dose not work on iphone 4/4S.

I have tested on different surfaces, and i never have had any problems. And i found it quite interesting while i take panoramic video