Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    crossfire3636's Avatar
    iPhone Beginner

    Posts
    51 Posts

    Default Twitter

    I have two twitter accounts linked on my phone. On some of my apps, i obviously have the opportunity to share progress or whatever. How do i pick and choose which twitter account information goes on/
  2. #2  
    JustMe'D's Avatar

    Posts
    17,055 Posts
    Global Posts
    17,265 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    7.0.4

    Default Twitter

    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire3636 View Post
    I have two twitter accounts linked on my phone. On some of my apps, i obviously have the opportunity to share progress or whatever. How do i pick and choose which twitter account information goes on/
    Tap on your Twitter name. You should see a dropdown menu giving you the option to choose which account to tweet from.
  3. Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  
    crossfire3636's Avatar
    iPhone Beginner

    Posts
    51 Posts

    Default Re: Twitter

    what about the apps that don't have the option of a drop down menu? I would just TRY to contact the app developer
  4. #4  
    JustMe'D's Avatar

    Posts
    17,055 Posts
    Global Posts
    17,265 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    7.0.4

    Default Twitter

    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire3636 View Post
    what about the apps that don't have the option of a drop down menu? I would just TRY to contact the app developer
    I suppose so, but all should allow you access to either account especially if the app is accessing your account via the integrated Twitter configuration. What specific apps aren't giving you access to both, if you don't mind me asking?
  5. Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  
    crossfire3636's Avatar
    iPhone Beginner

    Posts
    51 Posts

    Default Re: Twitter

    That's absolutely fine, namely Temple Run 2
  6. #6  
    JustMe'D's Avatar

    Posts
    17,055 Posts
    Global Posts
    17,265 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    7.0.4

    Default Twitter

    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire3636 View Post
    That's absolutely fine, namely Temple Run 2
    I have the Temple Run 2 game and have never attempted to tweet from it. I didn't even know there was an option to do so. Could you direct me to that particular option so I can test it out?
  7. Thread AuthorThread Author   #7  
    crossfire3636's Avatar
    iPhone Beginner

    Posts
    51 Posts

    Default Re: Twitter

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe'D View Post
    I have the Temple Run 2 game and have never attempted to tweet from it. I didn't even know there was an option to do so. Could you direct me to that particular option so I can test it out?
    I just tested it again, disregard, i answered figured it out. When you tap "share" after seeing the results, you have options. Thanks for your input
  8. #8  
    JustMe'D's Avatar

    Posts
    17,055 Posts
    Global Posts
    17,265 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    7.0.4

    Default Twitter

    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire3636 View Post
    I just tested it again, disregard, i answered figured it out. When you tap "share" after seeing the results, you have options. Thanks for your input
    Have a great day ...

Similar Threads

  1. Best twitter Application?
    By lostonbroadway in forum Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Social
    Replies: 183
    Last Post: 02-01-2010, 02:28 PM
  2. Twitter and iPhone
    By Jeremy in forum Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Social
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 05-18-2009, 12:11 PM
  3. iPhone Twitter?
    By Rene Ritchie in forum Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Social
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-15-2008, 03:25 PM
  4. twitter registering
    By sub-10 in forum Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Social
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-09-2008, 07:05 AM
  5. Twitter Name Exchange?
    By Libuff in forum Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Social
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-06-2008, 11:08 AM

Posting Permissions

B