Tapatalk 2 App

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Can the colors be customized on Tapatalk 2 like on the original?

According to Tapatalk's Twitter account, the latest version of Tapatalk 2 is awaiting Apple's approval in the App Store and should be available in a few days and hopefully, along with MOD features, it will bring color customizations.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
According to Tapatalk's Twitter account, the latest version of Tapatalk 2 is awaiting Apple's approval in the App Store and should be available in a few days and hopefully, along with MOD features, it will bring color customizations.

Sadly no color, I'm using the latest beta, landscape is supported, mod features are supported though I can't comment about them as I'm not a moderator on any forum, but they've been getting cleaned up. No multi quote, no color options.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I'll stick with original Tapatalk. Sad that new Tapatalk is a downgrade from the original.

It's neither an upgrade not a downgrade, it's a standalone app that has a completely different UI. The start of the betas was to be sure everything was working properly and they put it in the App Store too soon and took it out a couple days later. After the next update I think the only thing Tapatalk V1 has over V2 is color options, but V2 has the much better UI, I really really really dislike using V1 anymore or using Tapatalk 2 on my Kindle Fire which uses V1's UI. It's up to everyone to decide if the new UI is worth the loss in color choices or not. I personally think it's much better.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It's neither an upgrade not a downgrade, it's a standalone app that has a completely different UI. The start of the betas was to be sure everything was working properly and they put it in the App Store too soon and took it out a couple days later. After the next update I think the only thing Tapatalk V1 has over V2 is color options, but V2 has the much better UI, I really really really dislike using V1 anymore or using Tapatalk 2 on my Kindle Fire which uses V1's UI. It's up to everyone to decide if the new UI is worth the loss in color choices or not. I personally think it's much better.

I really enjoy using Tapatalk 2, but had to revert back to Tapatalk v1 because of its MOD features, but as soon as T2 is approved by Apple on the App Store, I will return to using it.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I really enjoy using Tapatalk 2, but had to revert back to Tapatalk v1 because of its MOD features, but as soon as T2 is approved by Apple on the App Store, I will return to using it.

Glad to hear, the update was delayed from what I can tell and more betas were pushed, some people had some mod and landscape glitches. So I hope it's out soon.

Blazin' tappity tap tap 2 you!

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Good news everyone! Multi-quote is on the Tapatalk devs to do list. We will get multi-quote, I just hope it's sooner rather than later.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Good news everyone! Multi-quote is on the Tapatalk devs to do list. We will get multi-quote, I just hope it's sooner rather than later.

Great! Is there an update on when the updated app is expected be released?

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Great! Is there an update on when the updated app is expected be released?

Not that I've heard, the last I heard of an update was from their Twitter a while back but I haven't seen that update, I think it was pushed back. I'm sure it can't be too far away by now.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox