Tapatalk 2 App

VThokie78

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I am confused. In Tapatalk 1 I was able to group my unread by category. More specifically in Settings I went to "Latest" and was able to select Latest Ordering and Category.

Can you not do that with Tapatalk 2 because I can't find it anywhere?

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I am confused. In Tapatalk 1 I was able to group my unread by category. More specifically in Settings I went to "Latest" and was able to select Latest Ordering and Category.

I was trying to do this too. I don't see the option to do it.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

You can change it to latest. It's in the settings. When you swipe to the right when you are in accounts you will see settings on the left
3ydy2yza.jpg

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
You can change it to latest. It's in the settings. When you swipe to the right when you are in accounts you will see settings on the left
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/02/02/3ydy2yza.jpg

Yes, but that is not what the VThokie78 and Rellskie were trying to do. See the two attached screenshots. The first one shows the actual setting that was mentioned and the second shows the unread thread grouped by category.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359759400.346019.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359759413.630908.jpg

Last edited:

Droidrage729

May 31, 2012
Visit site
Can anyone in this forum with the iPad version of tapatalk 2 advise what if any addition features are present. Other then the ui obviously. I'm using the iPhone version on my tablet and I like how it's not too "big". Just wondering if there was any reason to purchase it other then supporting the devs. Thanks for the feedback in advance.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Can anyone in this forum with the iPad version of tapatalk 2 advise what if any addition features are present. Other then the ui obviously. I'm using the iPhone version on my tablet and I like how it's not too "big". Just wondering if there was any reason to purchase it other then supporting the devs. Thanks for the feedback in advance.

There is no Tapatalk 2 for the iPad, as of yet, however, some people have stated that the Tapatalk HD iPad app is similar. As for the Tapatalk 2 app for the iPhone, the app, in my opinion, is very well made and easy to maneuver and I'm glad that I have it installed. It is my go-to forum app. Period! Now whether or not the selling price is worth it, that is for you to decide...:)...Having said that, is the Tapatalk v1 app still worthy? Yes, indeed.

sidhumeet0

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
Thumbs up VMS - Video Messaging Service

I am using tap talk on my Motorola RAZR maxx with android 4.1 app is working great. I would almost rather use this app than use the Windows PC browser. App has some great features well worth the money + some.... :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro