Tapatalk 2 App

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I wanted to try the new Tapatalk2 app for iphone because it states its 99 cents.When Iwent to get it at the app store the price is $3.99.

I'm assuming the 99? price was for yesterday only even though I don't recall seeing anything related to it being an "introductory price". Still, as you can see from the attached screenshot, the app was indeed 99? on yesterday's date at the time I and others purchased it. ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21358867581.024385.jpg

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I wanted to try the new Tapatalk2 app for iphone because it states its 99 cents.When Iwent to get it at the app store the price is $3.99.

Now that Phreddyl & jclisenby have confirmed that the 99 cent price was an introductory price, do I think it is worth the current $3.99 price? No, I do not. $1.99 - $2.99 tops, in my opinion.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Now that Phreddyl & jclisenby have confirmed that the 99 cent price was an introductory price, do I think it is worth the current $3.99 price? No, I do not. $1.99 - $2.99 tops, in my opinion.

I agree. Only way to justify the $3.99 is if it's universal to the iPad. So far though its only for iPhone.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I will say it's starting to grow on me. Of course that could be the fever talking lol

I uses it all day yesterday and it didn't take long for me to like it either. I've already deleted the original Tapatalk app in favor of this one. Thus far, the only thing I find a tad frustrating is the pull to refresh feature. To me, the pull is not sensitive enough. We shouldn't have to pull so low in order to get a refresh.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Could anyone tell me where they buried the signature options in Tapatalk 2? Couldn't find it in the settings anywhere.

When you reply to a post, select the three dots at the bottom right corner of the composition window. You will see "signature" at the bottom. Select it, turn it on and then enter your customized signature.

getdamned

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
How does everyone have version 2? I have purchased the original long ago, and there is no update showing on the iPhone's app store, and when I pull it up in iTunes app, it still says version 1.5.x whatever!? What am I missing here? I'm using the US app store... Any clue?

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
How does everyone have version 2? I have purchased the original long ago, and there is no update showing on the iPhone's app store, and when I pull it up in iTunes app, it still says version 1.5.x whatever!? What am I missing here? I'm using the US app store... Any clue?

Tapatalk 2, not Tapatalk v1, it's a separate app.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

The App Store link to Tapatalk 2 can be found HERE.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Was it showing a loading bar still and then after loading not putting the picture in?

Not that I recall. I kept getting a message similar to - you can upload to this forum when you edit a post - yet, I was unable to add the photos while editing. It wasn't a problem to add & upload photos while composing a new post. This problem occurred after I had answered the OP's question and posted the reply and then decided to add the screenshots to that particular post by editing it. I hope that made sense.
supy9uhu.jpg