Tapatalk 2 App

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm really liking the new Tapatalk 2 App. I've been using since in downloaded it this morning. Unfortunately, it is currently only for the iPhone and just to be sure, I downloaded the iPhone version onto my iPad and quickly deleted it once I saw the tiny screen...:D....The app is worth the 99? it is selling for, in my opinion.

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm really liking the new Tapatalk 2 App. I've been using since in downloaded it this morning. Unfortunately, it is currently only for the iPhone and just to be sure, I downloaded the iPhone version onto my iPad and quickly deleted it once I saw the tiny screen...:D....The app is worth the 99? it is selling for, in my opinion.

D - you stole my topic!! I was looking for some feedback about Tapatalk 2. I'm currently using Tapatalk and was considering upgrading. Would you mind giving me a mini review of what's different (and why I should upgrade)? Thanks, man!

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
D - you stole my topic!! I was looking for some feedback about Tapatalk 2. I'm currently using Tapatalk and was considering upgrading. Would you mind giving me a mini review of what's different (and why I should upgrade)? Thanks, man!

I'm sorry, my friend. I didn't mean to steal your topic...:)...Anyway, to sum it up quickly, it reminds me of the official Twitter app. It's fast, you swipe to the right to get to the menu, it has a timeline of posts in the order in which they are being posted, it is cosmetically pleasing and the push alerts are almost instant. Having said that, I won't call it a "must-have" upgrade, but I would label Tapatalk 2 as a "recommended" upgrade. By the way, the screenshots in the App Store doesn't do it any justice.

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
I've been using version 2 today and its very nice. A lot different than the old version, so it'll take some getting used to. But overall it seems like it'll be much better and smoother.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
One of the first things I did after my initial use was locate the settings menu to increase the font size. I was good to go afterwards...:D

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
I dont mind at all. I think I prefer the timeline to have just the last post instead of all of them. I just started using it like a half hour ago so it's prob too early to tell.

There is a lot going on with all the menus and gestures. It'll just take time to get used to. Once we are used to it then it'll be awesome.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I dont mind at all. I think I prefer the timeline to have just the last post instead of all of them. I just started using it like a half hour ago so it's prob too early to tell.

Oh okay. I understand and thank you for responding. :)

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
they couldn't just update the original app???

Of course not, Blink...:D...You know it's about being compensated and I don't blame them. Besides, the 99? price tag is affordable and reasonable, in my opinion. ;)

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm always willing to chip in some money as long as they keep making good apps. I tried going to the car dealer when they came out with a new model but they wouldn't just give me one ;)

Jrome.brooks

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Tapatalk 2 is cool just got some kinks to fix tapatalk 2 first work on my favorite web site but tapatalk 1 does

Tapatalking up in ya

DoubleEagle

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I just downloaded tapatalk2, and it seems very nice. It will take some time getting used to. I can't figure out how to get it in landscape mode to reply to messages or post something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

jenmullenbach

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I wanted to try the new Tapatalk2 app for iphone because it states its 99 cents.When Iwent to get it at the app store the price is $3.99.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods