Tapatalk 2 App

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site

Just tried registering and this is the crap I got.

ejy7y9ar.jpg

Sent from the collector home world.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Word of warning. Just updated and the new version lags horribly when for example scrolling threads

Really? I haven't noticed a lag at all and I've been running all the beta's for this release, still on the last one. Maybe something cropped up in the final release then somehow.

Blazin' tappity tap tap 2 you!

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Word of warning. Just updated and the new version lags horribly when for example scrolling threads

Okay, just installed the official version and no lag scrolling. One question about where you saw the lag though, was it in a thread with multiple pictures? Pictures don't load instantaneously and it will pull back up the thread a little as you're scrolling. A minor annoyance.

inffy

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
Okay, just installed the official version and no lag scrolling. One question about where you saw the lag though, was it in a thread with multiple pictures? Pictures don't load instantaneously and it will pull back up the thread a little as you're scrolling. A minor annoyance.

Tested it with a thread with no pictures. Still laggin. Could it be the avatars then?

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Tested it with a thread with no pictures. Still laggin. Could it be the avatars then?

I don't think so, even .gif avatars in V2 don't seem to have animation and I haven't seen lag scrolling in the beta or official versions, unless it was with pictures. Try deleting and reinstalling?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't think so, even .gif avatars in V2 don't seem to have animation and I haven't seen lag scrolling in the beta or official versions, unless it was with pictures. Try deleting and reinstalling?

I am using it at this very moment and for a short time last night after downloading it and I have yet to experience any lag. Pictures load fine, everything refreshes fine and posting & replying are quick.

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
What device are the ones using that have lag issues? Maybe it's device specific? I'm not having problems on the i5.

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Also the only time I get any lag like in your video is with a long list of unread posts and I scroll down to the load the next 20 unread area and then auto scroll to the top.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Is there a way to have the threads you participated with the unread topics in date order? Seems like some are but others aren't. I have to scroll through a bunch of old ones to get to ones that had responses. I have it set in settings by date but it doesn't seem it work.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen