ipad 3 and skype -- No video
When I try to make a video call to someone else on Skype, a connection is made. But, regarding the video feature, I get an indication that Skype is trying to "initiate video camera" or, all that I can see is the avatar of the person on the other end. The audio works but no video. They can see me but I can't see them. Is there a setting that I have to change on my ipad 3 so I can see the person that I am trying to contact?
- 01-20-2013, 04:39 PM #2
Re: ipad 3 and skype -- No video
The other person is all good to go on their end. They are successful in calling other Skype contacts. I am fairly certain that the problem is in how Skype is set up on my ipad 3. I cannot find any way to adjust any camera settings in Skype. I thought of uninstalling Skype and doing a re-install but I guess that is impossible on an ipad 3.
- 01-20-2013, 06:47 PM #4
- 01-21-2013, 10:58 AM #6
- 03-23-2013, 05:24 PM #7
- By goardge in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 07-21-2011, 01:22 PM
- By mgregg99 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-28-2011, 08:36 PM
- By willthetech in forum iPad 2Replies: 2Last Post: 03-23-2011, 01:31 AM
- By Gary86 in forum iPad 2Replies: 3Last Post: 03-20-2011, 05:26 PM
- By Sizza in forum Original iPadReplies: 1Last Post: 01-23-2011, 10:23 PM