- 01-20-2013, 11:44 AM #2
Im looking for a replacement for pageone or mint
I am using Moneydance. It is working well on a Windows XP And my iPhone5 via Dropbox. However I am still using Quicken and Mint until I find the time to learn all that Moneydance can/will do.
- 01-20-2013, 01:48 PM #3
- 04-06-2013, 08:09 AM #4
Re: Im looking for a replacement for pageone or mint
I have deleted Moneydance due to updates from my accounts were not real time. Is that asking a lot? I am back using Mint and Quicken. Ugghhh! I have found SeekingAlpha and Wikinvest are great for my investments and BillGuard for my expenses, thanks to those developers!! If I could only find an app/application that sees ALL of my accounts in real time I would be extremely happy.
- By Sergeant_Manny in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-13-2012, 11:51 AM
- By deviladv in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 02-22-2011, 08:43 AM
- By Dipstix6996 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 11-27-2010, 03:31 AM
- By kgvickers in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-16-2010, 02:17 PM
- By hotrod#AC in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 8Last Post: 07-18-2008, 08:40 AM