Looking for a great calendar/to do list app.?

sx4dude2013

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Hey. Just got the iPhone and I see it becoming a part of my life. I'm looking for an app that will help me keep organized. I go to Georgia southern university and work full time. Need to balance it all.

I want an app that will show in the notification center. I don't want to have to "make and appt per say" or list specific times....that's annoying.
Something I can clear away as I complete them. Something that will say hey, today is Tuesday. Make sure u do xxxxx, xxxxx, and xxxxx.

Any ideas???? Thanks.

Mods please move this to a new section?

Dwood1970

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
I hear good things about 'Fantastical' as a calendar app and 'Finish' as a to do app. Neither is free but they have really good reviews.

jmendel33

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Hey. Just got the iPhone and I see it becoming a part of my life. I'm looking for an app that will help me keep organized. I go to Georgia southern university and work full time. Need to balance it all.

I want an app that will show in the notification center. I don't want to have to "make and appt per say" or list specific times....that's annoying.
Something I can clear away as I complete them. Something that will say hey, today is Tuesday. Make sure u do xxxxx, xxxxx, and xxxxx.

Any ideas???? Thanks.

Mods please move this to a new section?

Fantastical is a great calendar app and any.do is a great to do app, if your looking for something more involved and costly then omnifocus is great

projectman

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
I have been using Pocket Informant Pro on my iPhone 5 and iPad 2. Integrates both calendar and tasks in one package. Not everyone's fave but I used it for several years on Blackberry and find it even better on the iPhone. Good luck!!

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I have been using Pocket Informant Pro on my iPhone 5 and iPad 2. Integrates both calendar and tasks in one package. Not everyone's fave but I used it for several years on Blackberry and find it even better on the iPhone. Good luck!!

Have always wants to try it....if it wasn't so darn pricey!!

BenGillam

Dec 30, 2008
Visit site
Already suggested but I can recommend onnifocus as well. Also supports importing reminders from Siri and syncs with mac and iPad too

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Fantastical and Finish...great combo for me so far and lately I've been trying a lot of productivity apps!!

Finish looks good. I just re-visited Any.do after the recommendation above and think I'm going to try it again after seeing they added location. I was using Checkmark but the badge not updating except when you had an alarm really bothered me. :)

For calendar stuff I have both Fantastical and Readdle's Calendars and use both.

pstmstr

Nov 23, 2008
Visit site
Agenda for Calendar and Todo for tasks, both are dead simple but allow some tweeks such as repeating appointments on like the 3rd Thursday of the Month. Fantastical is pretty and has some nice features but the repeating appointments killed it for me. Clear is also pretty slick, if you don't have recurring tasks.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I've been using QuickCal and Clear for about 2 weeks now..I think that's a record for continuous use of 2 productivity apps for me!!! lol

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234