Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    461 Global Posts

Default Battery Usage App

OK, so bear with me. I am new to iPhone, having come from the Android world. I am looking for a battery usage app. Having looked through the myriad of battery apps ad nauseum, I have yet to find what I am looking for. All the apps want to tell me how much battery usage I have left if I use certain features of the phone. Is there one that can tell me how long I have been off charge and what apps are using battery? Seems simple, but maybe not. Thank you in advance.
    iMore Intermediate

Quote Originally Posted by gregski View Post
    OK, so bear with me. I am new to iPhone, having come from the Android world. I am looking for a battery usage app. Having looked through the myriad of battery apps ad nauseum, I have yet to find what I am looking for. All the apps want to tell me how much battery usage I have left if I use certain features of the phone. Is there one that can tell me how long I have been off charge and what apps are using battery? Seems simple, but maybe not. Thank you in advance.
    I really like system status you can see everything about your iphone with it, not just battery info
  3. Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    461 Global Posts

Default Re: Battery Usage App

Thanks for the reply. I have that app already on my phone, but like all the others, it just wants to tell me how much I have left. All I want is an app that tells me how long my phone has been unplugged from a power source. There has got to be at least one of the thousand battery apps that can do this. Guess I'll just keep looking.