Battery Usage App

gregski

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
OK, so bear with me. I am new to iPhone, having come from the Android world. I am looking for a battery usage app. Having looked through the myriad of battery apps ad nauseum, I have yet to find what I am looking for. All the apps want to tell me how much battery usage I have left if I use certain features of the phone. Is there one that can tell me how long I have been off charge and what apps are using battery? Seems simple, but maybe not. Thank you in advance.

jmendel33

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
OK, so bear with me. I am new to iPhone, having come from the Android world. I am looking for a battery usage app. Having looked through the myriad of battery apps ad nauseum, I have yet to find what I am looking for. All the apps want to tell me how much battery usage I have left if I use certain features of the phone. Is there one that can tell me how long I have been off charge and what apps are using battery? Seems simple, but maybe not. Thank you in advance.

I really like system status you can see everything about your iphone with it, not just battery info

gregski

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the reply. I have that app already on my phone, but like all the others, it just wants to tell me how much I have left. All I want is an app that tells me how long my phone has been unplugged from a power source. There has got to be at least one of the thousand battery apps that can do this. Guess I'll just keep looking.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro