OK, so bear with me. I am new to iPhone, having come from the Android world. I am looking for a battery usage app. Having looked through the myriad of battery apps ad nauseum, I have yet to find what I am looking for. All the apps want to tell me how much battery usage I have left if I use certain features of the phone. Is there one that can tell me how long I have been off charge and what apps are using battery? Seems simple, but maybe not. Thank you in advance.
    01-16-2013 07:45 PM
    OK, so bear with me. I am new to iPhone, having come from the Android world. I am looking for a battery usage app. Having looked through the myriad of battery apps ad nauseum, I have yet to find what I am looking for. All the apps want to tell me how much battery usage I have left if I use certain features of the phone. Is there one that can tell me how long I have been off charge and what apps are using battery? Seems simple, but maybe not. Thank you in advance.
    I really like system status you can see everything about your iphone with it, not just battery info
    01-16-2013 10:17 PM
    Thanks for the reply. I have that app already on my phone, but like all the others, it just wants to tell me how much I have left. All I want is an app that tells me how long my phone has been unplugged from a power source. There has got to be at least one of the thousand battery apps that can do this. Guess I'll just keep looking.
    01-17-2013 07:53 PM