ArkMC Media Center DLNA/UPnP application

ArkMCdev

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
If it is DLNA compatible it will be in the list of Servers and TV will be in the list of renderers.
You need to restart all the devices and a Wi-Fi router, sometimes problem can be in it.
Also it has to be Wi-Fi or Ethernet connetced,not by VPN and check an LTE, please.

ArkMCdev

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi to everyone!
Thank you for being patient and waiting for a long time, we appreciate it.
In a week or two ArkMC UPnP/DLNA streaming Media Center will be updated for iOS devices!
You will find out in new release for iPhone and iPad:
- YouTube support and 100% integration
- iOS 7/8 compatible with UI improvements
- Localization added and fixed, right now 14 languages are available for you!

ArkMC_Updatecoming.png

Stay tuned with the news!

ArkMCdev

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Hey all!
Update of ArkMC UPnP/DLNA streaming media center and video player for iOS devices has been rolled out today! Visit our website to find all the information ArkMC | Arkuda Digital
A unique high-end DLNA/UPnP solution. In a few seconds ArkMC connects a DLNA, AllShare and UPnP compatible display or music installations with the media stored on your iPhone/iPad, NAS, Xbox360, PS3, MAC, PC, Tablet, etc.
The 100 % UNIQUE YouTube integration offers a “lay back and enjoy” experience! We are working to make easier sharing for you!
image039.png

fa355115

Dec 25, 2014
Visit site
Hi Arc MC,

I have bought this application because it looked to me like I wanted to display media files from different servers (iphone, NAS, etc ...) to my Samsung TV, but I am missing a big feature here ....

When looking at pictures from a folder containing some, selecting "play on iphone" allows me to show the different pictures the ones after the others .... but trying to "play on the Samsung TV", I can only select one picture, then show it, but I can not go to the next one, unless I go back in the picture folder slecting a new picture then again "play on the Samsung TV", which is obviously not user friendly ...

I think this is not quite a big developent here to develop this feature but would help greatly !!
To Resume, possibility to plsy on the TV different pictures from a folder by sliding them ...

Many Thanks !!

ArkMCdev

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi!
We are glad that you have tried our app and liked it.
Concerning this issue, yes we know about it and we are working on it.
We are going to update after New Year and will add the other features, we need to.
Thank you for your remark.
Keep tuned!

fa355115

Dec 25, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for this .... what would also be nce is the ability to display the screen of the mobile device, whatever it is, on the TV ...
For example on my Iphone I have an app called "DS Photo +", which is to allow to connect to a synology NAS server and browse pictures located there .... So you cn display the pictures from the NAS on the Iphone, but still no possibility to display them through ArkMC on the TV ....

Swchris

Jan 5, 2015
Visit site
Hey ArkMCdev!

Thanks for this great App, it works (almost) perfectly for me :)

I only have one problem:

When I try to play a movie on my iPhone 4S in your app and have AirPlay turned on (I have an Apple TV 3rd) the video is playing on the tv, but it is turned 90 degrees and only shows half the movie in the right side of the screen. Am I doing something wrong? My tv is a Sony Bravia 40W605B and when I play a video direct to the TV it works perfect. I have tried to set my Apple TV to a Samsung TV and this is the same story :/

I have attached a picture of how it looks on the tv, I hope you have an answer to this :)

//Swchris

10888029_10204380397682754_562091939_n.jpg

Last edited:

roysingh0611

Jan 5, 2015
Visit site
Hi,

I'm using this ArcMC Pro (Paid Version) on my iPad 4. I've tried to stream my photos to my Samsung 46D5500 TV but the TV gives a message "The format is not supported" and it's a simple JPG photo.

Can someone please help me with this issue ?

ArkMCdev

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Unable to play vedio

Can you, please describe an issue more precisely
Tell us please the way from where you are trying to play files: iTunes (downloaded), iTunes (purchased), Documents? And a format of the video. In this way we will try to help you.
Thank you for your remark..

ArkMCdev

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I'm using this ArcMC Pro (Paid Version) on my iPad 4. I've tried to stream my photos to my Samsung 46D5500 TV but the TV gives a message "The format is not supported" and it's a simple JPG photo.

Can someone please help me with this issue ?

Tell us please the way from where you are trying to play files: iTunes (downloaded), iTunes (purchased), Documents, what is the source? Have you tried any other format, GIF for example.

ArkMCdev

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for this .... what would also be nce is the ability to display the screen of the mobile device, whatever it is, on the TV ...
For example on my Iphone I have an app called "DS Photo +", which is to allow to connect to a synology NAS server and browse pictures located there .... So you cn display the pictures from the NAS on the Iphone, but still no possibility to display them through ArkMC on the TV ....

Thank you for your suggestion. We will hand it to our production team and they will consider an integration of such a functionality in future.

ArkMCdev

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Hey ArkMCdev!

Thanks for this great App, it works (almost) perfectly for me :)

I only have one problem:

When I try to play a movie on my iPhone 4S in your app and have AirPlay turned on (I have an Apple TV 3rd) the video is playing on the tv, but it is turned 90 degrees and only shows half the movie in the right side of the screen. Am I doing something wrong? My tv is a Sony Bravia 40W605B and when I play a video direct to the TV it works perfect. I have tried to set my Apple TV to a Samsung TV and this is the same story :/

I have attached a picture of how it looks on the tv, I hope you have an answer to this :)

//Swchris

View attachment 74960

Playback Mode Samsung TV
On a Samsung Remote control while a video is playing find a button *Tools*, tap it and you will see the settings.There will me such a setting as *Rotate*, tap it, it has to work.
How to fix Video Recorded via iphone 4 that rotated 90 degrees when playing
I think the same setting can be in Sony Bravia.

Swchris

Jan 5, 2015
Visit site
Thank you for the answer I have tried to find a "rotate-setting" like the one you described but I can't find one neither on Sony or Samsung TV. I have tried to play a video from a iPad to the AppleTV but and the exact same thing is happening :/ Do you have any other ideas? :)

ArkMCdev

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Thank you for the answer I have tried to find a "rotate-setting" like the one you described but I can't find one neither on Sony or Samsung TV. I have tried to play a video from a iPad to the AppleTV but and the exact same thing is happening :/ Do you have any other ideas? :)

Tell us please the way from where you are trying to play files: iTunes (downloaded), iTunes (purchased), Documents? And a format of the video. In this way we will try to help you. That's very strange as in every TV has to be a function to Rotate a file.

cowtown0473

Jan 13, 2015
Visit site
Help !! Can not stream video's from my iPhone 5S to Samsung 7150. (South Park from iTunes, Family Guy is a digital copy). Pictures, music and channels all stream perfectly. App recognizes TV as 7100 when actually is 7150.

ArkMCdev

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Help !! Can not stream video's from my iPhone 5S to Samsung 7150. (South Park from iTunes, Family Guy is a digital copy). Pictures, music and channels all stream perfectly. App recognizes TV as 7100 when actually is 7150.

Tell us please the way from where you are trying to play files: iTunes (downloaded), iTunes (purchased), Documents? And a format of the video. In this way we will try to help you. Also, try to restart all the devices and a Wi-Fi router, the problem can be in it.

ArkMCdev

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi to all!:)
We want to continue surprise ArkMC users with cool features and performance updates.
We are going to update in a month or two and would like to hear from you, the ideas you want to be implemented in the future:
features, services, UI, usability and other functions you want to see in our app.
Just drop a line and we will come back to you!:rolleyes:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR